League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have gone Mikael's. A team like that will blow up any ADC that doesn't have an out if the other team lands a bear slap, crescendo or unburrow. Mikael's would be a lifesaver against the first two which can follow up on Unburrow easily.

I would have gone Mikael's. A team like that will blow up any ADC that doesn't have an out if the other team lands a bear slap, crescendo or unburrow. Mikael's would be a lifesaver against the first two which can follow up on Unburrow easily.

I know Mikeal's would have been much better. The Hecarim fear can easily peel away any follow up on those initiations and a qss can take away one as well so overall it really didn't matter.

why do you have to be mad? So far ahead why not?

All support champions are my babies and I will care for each and every one of them. (I also basically mained Nami into Gold with an 80% winrate last year)

You wouldn't know by looking at my score, but I started out 0/4/1 because the lane was practically 2v1 when Warwick hit 6 (and my Jayce was hella rusty). But when late game came around I took out my huge creep and gold advantage from hard farming and Teleport ganks and shoved it right in their faces. This is why they say CS is more important than kills early on.

7JZvbSc.jpg

Also shoutouts to the clutch Ori ults

Ame changes her name on league and this is how i react:

Shes A noob

She told me she thought it was really cute, and I've come to agree. It's kind of clever. People may not quake in fear in champ select when she's playing Amethyst Ashe, but I think it's cute.

Late night ranked struggles featuring

"The most decent Lux NA" - Lux. I'll give her props for her insane kill participation though.

Might as well abuse Kalista before she gets stomped by the nerfs on the PBE right now. Until then, I'll be repping my 100% win rate on Kalista in Solo Queue.

a2c7926af8.png

I'm having a bit of trouble with my game. For some reason, the game is showing up in a not-fullscreen window, so it cuts off part of the game. This is how it looks:

f9a882091a8d5de4f2f81e9aee4bb42b.jpg

The bar on the top is not supposed to be there. Dragging it doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it.

Edited by Generalguy64