Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19a2c9ba62dd50641db614be76d4be51.jpg

4v5 the entire game, Garen s***s on anyone who dashes into him. If you're up against Garen, play a ranged champ. And before anyone says anything about the Wit's End or whatever that thing is, I was really far ahead and needed a bit of MR. Went with that for the extra damage as well.

19a2c9ba62dd50641db614be76d4be51.jpg

4v5 the entire game, Garen s***s on anyone who dashes into him. If you're up against Garen, play a ranged champ. And before anyone says anything about the Wit's End or whatever that thing is, I was really far ahead and needed a bit of MR. Went with that for the extra damage as well.

StudentOfArceus? More like StudentOfADummy (el a dummy)

Sry to ask but mind if i add some of you guys i dont wanna be alone with only 5 ppl on my friends list D:

Edited by foovy10

If you need Mr on Garen, buy Spirit Visage, it boosts his already stupid sustain

Maw is okay on him, but SV is the way to go if you're only getting one MR item

I know it's a better item, but I wanted some more AD due to being really far ahead, and them not having much magic damage in the first place.

• Administrators

PEj3bRs.png

shame I didn't think to grab the screenshot in the endgame lobby with all of the delicious chat, but, this works just as well. Let's play "spot the player that got reported by like five of us and almost instantly banned."

and, as I said to ame:

[04:20] ~Ikaru Kazuna: that said, my notes for "favorable randoms" are still on point
[04:20] ~Ikaru Kazuna: http://prntscr.com/7ueaox

PEj3bRs.png

shame I didn't think to grab the screenshot in the endgame lobby with all of the delicious chat, but, this works just as well. Let's play "spot the player that got reported by like five of us and almost instantly banned."

and, as I said to ame:

[04:20] ~Ikaru Kazuna: that said, my notes for "favorable randoms" are still on point

Sona what? Also Dan must of either powerfarmed the Jungle really hard or he taxed lanes really heavily if he had 203 cs

Nerfs? What nerfs xD

I dont see nerfs either. All i see is S+ every game XD

EDIT:but on a srs note this ez didnt play really careful and got fucked. This what i mean when i said u need to play smart and careful to do good with smite mid ez

Edited by foovy10

PEj3bRs.png

and, as I said to ame:

Corki?

Also, notes, damn, why didn't I think of that. That'd help me remember why I'm friending all these people XD

• Administrators

Corki?

Also, notes, damn, why didn't I think of that. That'd help me remember why I'm friending all these people XD

Winner!

Sona what? Also Dan must of either powerfarmed the Jungle really hard or he taxed lanes really heavily if he had 203 cs

Funnily enough that was the only game I was in that he didn't play full damage devourer Shyvana.

EDIT:

N8aqFOi.jpg

I like to think my level 4 Azir mastery really shows, though.

FGQfBmx.jpg

i can almost taste the rank 5 mastery.

god i don't know why i still can't do this it's actually infuriating

Winner!

Funnily enough that was the only game I was in that he didn't play full damage devourer Shyvana.

EDIT:

FGQfBmx.jpg

i can almost taste the rank 5 mastery.

god i don't know why i still can't do this it's actually infuriating

Lux mid infuriates me. Need clense in that match up

Lux mid infuriates me. Need clense in that match up

Or play morgana :D OOOORRRRRRRRRR

OUTPLAY THE SHIT OUTA HER AND 20/0 HER IN LANE AND MAKE HER REGRET INSTALLING THE GAME :)

Edited by foovy10

Or play morgana :D OOOORRRRRRRRRR

OUTPLAY THE SHIT OUTA HER AND 20/0 HER IN LANE AND MAKE HER REGRET INSTALLING THE GAME :)

You do realize my photo is Morgana right? Lux is just annoying because her bind is on a shorter cooldown then blackshield and all you have to do is shield yourself when damage comes your way and bind them if they get to close

I'm just amused at the Lux taking Cleanse into Azir. I mean, I guess there's also Hecarim but he's not even JG so by the time she should be worrying about him she should have a Zhonya's. Ignite or Heal is probs the way to go there. Not Barrier since the speed boost on heal will help save you from Shyvana. And Ignite is sorta iffy since Azir's ult makes it easy to push Lux out of range for it

And, Ikaru, in almost any matchup that can outburst him (excluding a few assassins that really, really hate the Ignite>R combo), Azir should probably be taking Barrier so he can win when they all-in. Especially against an Ignite-less Lux who's probably never going to be in range for you to use Ignite anyways

Nah. Challenger Azir main from KR suggests sticking with ignite unless you're REALLY scared of Leblanc/Syndra, then Heal/Barrier is worth taking, though ignite really is the best choice. For champs like Riven/Zed, he does recommend taking Exhaust, though.

Edit: I'm a misreading fuck wit

I'm just amused at the Lux taking Cleanse into Azir. I mean, I guess there's also Hecarim but he's not even JG so by the time she should be worrying about him she should have a Zhonya's. Ignite or Heal is probs the way to go there. Not Barrier since the speed boost on heal will help save you from Shyvana. And Ignite is sorta iffy since Azir's ult makes it easy to push Lux out of range for it

And, Ikaru, in almost any matchup that can outburst him (excluding a few assassins that really, really hate the Ignite>R combo), Azir should probably be taking Barrier so he can win when they all-in. Especially against an Ignite-less Lux who's probably never going to be in range for you to use Ignite anyways

Cleanse is a good option on Azir as well if you are facing opponents like Zed, or someone who has a lot of cc in their kit, it can also remove the effects of ignite so if you are scared you could be bursted down with ignite, you can cleanse it away. Heal isn't optimal on Azir because most other matches take ignite which removes about half of the heals potential, Barrier is nice, but you need to time it right. Tbh Cleanse, Barrier and Flash should be used on him, anything else is kinda suboptimal

Never take Ignite on Lux unless you are against Swain/Vlad and you can count on getting early ganks from jungler (from a Devourer Udyr? Yeah, right).

Heal would have been alright if it wasn't against Azir, who usually takes Ignite and does DPS that cuts through what little amount Heal restores under the 50% nullify.

On Lux, Barrier or Cleanse would be the two best choices in most situations in this meta - the choice comes down to what scares you more. Is it the Hecarim-Blitzcrank combo, or the Azir's lane presence? Considering Azir doesn't do much to Lux early, and that Birdman can tee up Hecarim and Blitzcrank (and Vayne can also stun you against Azir's ultimate), I do think that Cleanse is the best spell for Lux here.

EDIT: Shyvana's threat is pretty easily disposed of without help from her teammates.