League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

On the one hand, Yas outfarmed literally everyone. On the other I get the feeling all he did was farm...

You're absolutely correct. From what I saw, every one of his teleports were to get back to lane to farm. In fact, I don't think he even stepped into the river, or even mid lane. Didn't assist his team once. It's kind of sad because with Zac and Diana, his ultimate could have easily changed the fights around, or at least killed me once.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The build is purely ARAM-specific to maximize Peacemaker damage as there is often a lack of safe autoattack opportunities between levels 6-10, even for Cait (and especially vs this team). Infinity Edge takes forever to farm up and you're not even using extensive amounts of autoattacks anyway. Thus this build scales better when your peacemaker is almost half of your damage; I had a BoRK because the enemy team was so tanky, otherwise I would have done BT or something.

Manamune also allows Caitlyn to fire out a ton of Peacemakers with little to no fear of going OOM, and when transformed makes her ultimate hit like a frieght train.

The Black Cleaver was actually more of an important item of the build pre-rework, but was still necessary to wear down the tanky enemy team.

Just post the picture instead of the imgur link, m8. Click the image after you upload it, so you get the link ending in jpg/png/bmp/whateverthefuck, then hit the little tree inside a picture next to the <> and past the link.

Just post the picture instead of the imgur link, m8. Click the image after you upload it, so you get the link ending in jpg/png/bmp/whateverthefuck, then hit the little tree inside a picture next to the <> and past the link.

It just doesnt seem to work for me and i dont feel like trying to figure it out so im just using imgur.

w4dRUlX.png

ty

Edit: well i still have to use imgur since i cant copy the link from my file and put it in there so i have to put the pic on imgur then copy it from there and note im on a mac.

Edited by foovy10

w4dRUlX.png

ty

Edit: well i still have to use imgur since i cant copy the link from my file and put it in there so i have to put the pic on imgur then copy it from there and note im on a mac.

I'm on mac and I basically do the same thing, just with a different image host.

That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is to say you're making us take an extra step just so you don't have to post the raw image. And seeing as this is a screenshot thread it's sort of rude of you to posts links instead of screenshots :/

Also, imgur is a actually a really annoying website for me, 90% of the time I can't see the screenshots you post because imgur hates me and refuses to load the actual site (I can see the raw image, but I can't get the raw image most of the time due to imgur's stupid laggy website never loading)

NEways, this is getting to the point where the thread is getting derailed, so Ima refrain from commenting further seeing as I don't actually have a screenshot to post

That's actually pretty great farm for a first time Gnar. Most Gnar's I've seen are P bad at farming and tend to rely way too much on his passive, ending up with around 80-100 farm around 30 minutes

Gj vex! Im literally stuck in my promos for s2. Like i win game but then when i get to promos i go 0-2 for the last like 3 times?

EDIT: also here is a noc game :D

chx4uG6.png

Edited by foovy10

OfvTAlR.png

Ok Here is what happened

I was playing kog and winning against the veigar blah blah blah blah until the nexus turrets were down THEN I GET HOOKED INTO A VEIGAR ULT AND IGNITE AS MY ONLY AND FINAL DEATH.

...Then i told everyone report him for hacks and started to play this song

MAGIC! - Rude

Edited by foovy10

VQrG1P5.png

Pew Pew Vayne Pew.

IIiX4Wd.png

Oblivion Awaits

I also spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to do the image thing... then I realized all I needed to do was copy the URL -_- I'm dumb

Update. Bronze 1 has been obtained. Now to work on that Silver climb. I'll post the stats from my last series game after my concert ends

Edited by xXNasDavXx

• Administrators

w4dRUlX.png

fdAAHHK.png

n0B3iEr.png

w4dRUlX.png

ty

Nobody said to not use imgur. We're saying instead of posting the link you should post it as a screenshot ^^

So we have to do a few extra steps so u guys dont have to click a link is what u saying lol.

That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is to say you're making us take an extra step just so you don't have to post the raw image. And seeing as this is a screenshot thread it's sort of rude of you to posts links instead of screenshots :/

Also, imgur is a actually a really annoying website for me, 90% of the time I can't see the screenshots you post because imgur hates me and refuses to load the actual site (I can see the raw image, but I can't get the raw image most of the time due to imgur's stupid laggy website never loading)

NEways, this is getting to the point where the thread is getting derailed, so Ima refrain from commenting further seeing as I don't actually have a screenshot to post

You guys went to all the effort of explaining this method and literally all I do is open the prntscr link it gives me, copy the image, and paste it...

3Bgk808.png

mfw

ohboy.gif.gif?1404204276

I almost didn't upvote this because Teemo, but, I like you so I'll let it slide.