League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's fair that they're taking off the training wheels off fiora on 5.18 but still being one of the best splitpushers, duelists, and is not completely useless in teamfights due to damage absorbtion/possible CC and aoe heal, did they really think this champion would become more balanced

people complained about yasuo being able kite back melees with superior AA range and Q but fiora can literally kite around you with her 3 sec cd Q dash while still damaging you

ZipjlDd.jpg

I think it's fair that they're taking off the training wheels off fiora on 5.18 but still being one of the best splitpushers, duelists, and is not completely useless in teamfights due to damage absorbtion/possible CC and aoe heal, did they really think this champion would become more balanced

people complained about yasuo being able kite back melees with superior AA range and Q but fiora can literally kite around you with her 3 sec cd Q dash while still damaging you

ZipjlDd.jpg

As much as I complained about Fiora's changes you'd think I'd hate her, but I don't and I'm kind of sad that she will be the recipient of some hefty nerfs

the nerfs will eother do nothing or make her unplayable for a time before buffs bring her back

Any changes coming her way will be net nerfs no matter how it's spun. She's too overtuned as she is and Riot will have to scale her back.

this gp was really passive which allowed me to rack up kills and i was actually hoping for someone to throw so i could actually do something but sit top lane, but.. our team did managed to throw at baron like 4 times. had to suicide 5v1 a couple times just so they wouldn't have enough members after to continue baron, luckily late game vlad is nice and we won woo #98lptho

r1Jv1Kg.jpg

this gp was really passive which allowed me to rack up kills and i was actually hoping for someone to throw so i could actually do something but sit top lane, but.. our team did managed to throw at baron like 4 times. had to suicide 5v1 a couple times just so they wouldn't have enough members after to continue baron, luckily late game vlad is nice and we won woo #98lptho

r1Jv1Kg.jpg

bot lane please

• Administrators

62OjXPA.jpg

when you forget to switch runes and masteries, sometimes you have to own up to your mistakes and when you planned to go AD Varus mid, play AP Varus instead

EDIT: to be clear tony is indeed a shitlord just as it appears here

EDIT2: so is wes for making us play on a team with this name

62OjXPA.jpg

when you forget to switch runes and masteries, sometimes you have to own up to your mistakes and when you planned to go AD Varus mid, play AP Varus instead

EDIT: to be clear tony is indeed a shitlord just as it appears here

EDIT2: so is wes for making us play on a team with this name

Skrub lord