Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

q4d5Zb7.png?1

Look at that. We were down a team member and we still won. I lead the charge in mind lane to the Nexus. And, if I'm allowed to brag, I did pretty damn well.

The only thing that is to be said against you is the lack of a deathcap, and the farm kinda sucks. Other than that it's good

I mean, it's not like he was full build yet. I wouldn't get DC before finishing any of the items he has except maybe boots depending on the timing of my backs/deaths

Meanwhile I'm just cringing at the Rumble

the things you see at low levels. Not having runes and all the masteries. Oh its not fun. Vetter farm and a death cap could have been obtained

d580e10fa9f5c26c4a7869d8149d8286.png

ELO Hell exists. Was paired with this team in my final promo game. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Seeing as you didn't buy a sweeping lens after sightstone, you couldn't clear wards to counter enemy vision from two sightstones. Not to mention you seemed to be going for a more damage oriented path rather than utility to help out your team. While your team may have performed poorly, they're not 100% to blame.