• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a coincidence, I just a ate a Baron too

30ihonr.png

I DID IT. NOT ONLY DID I DO IT, I MADE IT WORK

I really love the E max Cho, even if I wasn't going AS mode. Although it makes it really hard for your JG to gank, so it only works if you're ahead

Also, this build has a crazy expensive core. This is the first time I've gone for it without the game ending before I finished all three items (well, okay, one time I sold literally everything else so I could do it right as we finished, but that doesn't count)

EDIT: Oh, also, shitty kill participation. The majority of our kills came off their botlane during laning. And even when we hit midhgame, I mostly just used my stupid waveclear to splitpush while Jax tried in vain to catch me and 1v1 me

What a coincidence, I just a ate a Baron too

30ihonr.png

I DID IT. NOT ONLY DID I DO IT, I MADE IT WORK

I really love the E max Cho, even if I wasn't going AS mode. Although it makes it really hard for your JG to gank, so it only works if you're ahead

Also, this build has a crazy expensive core. This is the first time I've gone for it without the game ending before I finished all three items (well, okay, one time I sold literally everything else so I could do it right as we finished, but that doesn't count)

EDIT: Oh, also, shitty kill participation. The majority of our kills came off their botlane during laning. And even when we hit midhgame, I mostly just used my stupid waveclear to splitpush while Jax tried in vain to catch me and 1v1 me

Funny things happen when Mundo's try to 1v1 a person with ignite >.> I think I made him rage quit

zVDPVTA.jpg

Ok so i figured out that im good at tf but the problem is that there are these ppl in my games that deserve to be in bronze that always push the lane even when their losing so its almost impossible for me or the jungler to gank. but this team didnt push to much cuz i had to lecture them about it in the beginning of the game lol

edit: also i forgot to mention that I nearly one shoted the jinx with a blue card in this game. she had like 100 health after i blue carded her which was funny as shit.

Edited by foovy10