League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

All of her moves scale off AP. Many AP items also offer CDR and mana regeneration. AP Sona is really good.

All but one of Shaco's abilities scale off AP, same for Kennen. Many support items offer CDR, AP, and useful actives to help make up for their lack of built-in utility, Meanwhile they both provide plenty of damage even without going for a damage core

Kennen is meh without a Kalista because he's literally a less reliable Annie. And Shaco is meh because his built in utility is extremely lacking, consisting of only a slow and a fear

AP Sona is great so long as you're not taking up the support slot to do it

Don't complain about people doing the exact same thing you're doing. Playing a non-meta build on a meta champ is no different than playing a non-meta champ with a meta build

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

90e70884a865a59d9da6eb1bd5a6c82e.png

And people say Kindred is a better laner than jungler. The best thing was when Heca and I offed Ryze top (Sadly Heca did not survive) and Kassadin tried to chase me. We were both low and he teleported under our turret, and I likely would've died had I not popped my ult. Instead of waiting for it to end and heal then teleporting, he walked out of it into turret fire and died. Again, just because pros do stuff doesn't mean solo queue players should copy it.

I need to work on stealing monsters.

well i was a jungler and had smite to make it easier but its not that hard if you do it right.

Being able to notice how much consistent damage is being done everyone 2 seconds (for example) to baron is very smart and already makes it easier since you know about what time when to throw a spell or to flash smite.

Or you can just look at the health bar and if you have smite flash into baron pit when it has like 200 more health then the dmg your smite does(1000 smite dmg=1200 baron health) and usualy enemies panic and throw out tons of spells so you should be able to get it but dont expect to live unless your team is there.

but if you try to steal with out a smite you either need to do tons of damage or the enemy jungler has to miss his smite.

the best example of this ever

Edited by foovy10

well i was a jungler and had smite to make it easier but its not that hard if you do it right.

Being able to notice how much consistent damage is being done everyone 2 seconds (for example) to baron is very smart and already makes it easier since you know about what time when to throw a spell or to flash smite.

Or you can just look at the health bar and if you have smite flash into baron pit when it has like 200 more health then the dmg your smite does(1000 smite dmg=1200 baron health) and usualy enemies panic and throw out tons of spells so you should be able to get it but dont expect to live unless your team is there.

but if you try to steal with out a smite you either need to do tons of damage or the enemy jungler has to miss his smite.

Stealing objectives is actually quite easy, eye the health and how much your smite does. I've done the baron steal with a few different champs, the hardest is when you are ADC, possible but very difficult.

that video isn't a great example, better is a clip from gravity at the end of the split where move steals like 3 times in one game-- that one's not best because santorin holds his smite and piglet hits a big one out of blind luck.

i changed my client language and the korean gods have given me the power to play like shit but still not lose

vNAyV7G.png

that video isn't a great example, better is a clip from gravity at the end of the split where move steals like 3 times in one game-- that one's not best because santorin holds his smite and piglet hits a big one out of blind luck.

i changed my client language and the korean gods have given me the power to play like shit but still not lose

vNAyV7G.png

Oh, hey Dyrus

i picked that video for a few reasons

1. that was fucking amazing

2. that was blind

3. piglet noticed how much damage they did over time before they cleared the ward so he knew when to fire.

4. same reason as 1.

and how did you change the language?

Edited by foovy10

yeah but it didn't fit the smite contest you were speaking of. still a good video though, as salty as i am as a tsm fan

there's a program you can use but i went into game files and changed the entire client

yeah but it didn't fit the smite contest you were speaking of. still a good video though, as salty as i am as a tsm fan

there's a program you can use but i went into game files and changed the entire client

that is the best example of how to change language. TSM vs OG is a good example of smite battle

34a846e851baf49aa363be368206f983.jpg

Kindred does not need Devourer. They scale up enough with stacks for the late game.

How many times are you going to say they don't need devourer? Because it's like the 3rd time you have said this, we get it.

That being said devourer is magic damage when you have an all ad team so there maybe instances when devourer would be a good idea