League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's all korean, i can't learn it but i've played for long enough/so frequently that i know what's where, and the voices are a lot nicer, and i don't get distracted with ingame text

the fonts are also nicer and smoother to read than the english client, lol

it's all korean, i can't learn it but i've played for long enough/so frequently that i know what's where, and the voices are a lot nicer, and i don't get distracted with ingame text

the fonts are also nicer and smoother to read than the english client, lol

I have mine in German now, I can pretty much understand it, it helps knowing most of the champions dialogues

hMFNUaw.jpg

we also get advertisements like this

Yeah i changed mine to Korean for a bit but I like seeing advertisements for my region that I understand so I changed back to english but i might change to french since i think that could help me with my french class in school.

So, a friend of mine wanted to drag me into a ranked game. Due to my previous experiences in ranked, I was not very fond of the idea. I'm just not into doing ranked matches but for some reason I went along with him and then this happened.

Kaylegame3.jpg

yeah....just ignore the item build Soraka has going ._.''

So, a friend of mine wanted to drag me into a ranked game. Due to my previous experiences in ranked, I was not very fond of the idea. I'm just not into doing ranked matches but for some reason I went along with him and then this happened.

Kaylegame3.jpg

yeah....just ignore the item build Soraka has going ._.''

uber danger please

>Runaan's Varus

Just, why? Like, I get the logic, blight stuff. But that could be a Merc Scimitar to deal with their excessive amount of CC and pick potential. Or a Bork if you really want to melt tanks that badly

i agree with mercurial. However with how far ahead that Varus was, it didn't matter