Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3dc184c30cbd8254a5593e02bf2d8a53.jpg

Haven't played her in a long time, want to get back into using her because of the skin.

Also, this blue ward is OP. Insane cast range to drop a weak ward that lasts forever and doesn't add to your total ward count.

Yeah it's fairly strong on champions that aren't playing a supportive role. You're much better off with sweeper to help control vision.

Yeah it's fairly strong on champions that aren't playing a supportive role. You're much better off with sweeper to help control vision.

It's funny, I had one after SS, but then we started winning hard in fights with the exception of Fizz existing and having excellent ganks. It didn't seem like they were warding, so didn't think it was necessary. I'm tempted to try it on Nunu after getting Tracker's Knife.

Eh, it's iffy. Junglers often get the red trinket (even more so now that they have the Green jungle item; but it's not a necessity) and now that Pinks are only 75g, lots more people are buying them. A long range, visible ward on a 57 second cooldown is incredibly valuable, not to mention the smite buff from Raptors and the fact you can change pretty freely. I'd say it depends on the game state. If you're behind, blue trinket. Ahead, red trinket. Blue trinket will prevent facechecks and safer warding while red trinket will help you deny vision along w/ pink wards.

c7d2b2738980e08c6f18e426f5be4d53.jpg

First time using her outside of Bots, and I already love how she plays. Tempted to try her mid, but Support seems to be a great role for her.

4e0e4bd142def86597262a87ce1fa8bc.jpg

Mundo go where he pleases. Apparently that's bot lane. And can we just take a moment to realize that Bard built a freaking BorK? (Still the best first item for Twitch as far as I can tell.)

Edited by Generalguy64

HwT0DVC.png

She does so much damage from so far away and im looking at ppl not putting cait in a top 5 adcs list.

tAOBd5O.png

Dont mind me im just doing Leblanc things

also if anyone wants i can explain the build which i think is really good.

Edited by foovy10