League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Ely4C2X.jpg

dEZIWCQ.png

idk man the system seems fine to me

on another note, playing with friends who are relatively new is fun; they're all 30, but one of them just got there (lulu) & jhin was a random

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Annie takes skill?????????????????????

some otherwise easy champions require different forms of skill than faceroll squishy instakilling assassins others

A9HfD5O.png

Professional piece of shit rolling through

there are no words to accurately express my thoughts on this turn of events.

some otherwise easy champions require different forms of skill than faceroll squishy instakilling assassins others

there are no words to accurately express my thoughts on this turn of events.

Are you telling me that Zed doesn't take skill? I sir am offended :P

• Administrators

Are you telling me that Zed doesn't take skill? I sir am offended :P

no, I said different forms of skill; Sona for example is not terribly difficult to play but is incredibly positioning-dependent because she is made of wet paper bag and has nothing but auras and a linear game-changing skillshot ultimate. Something like Zed has the mad outplay potential that could be made into an MLG frag video and i respect that but i just really hate when i get laser-targeted and killed and can do literally nothing about it

i permaban fizz when i'm not banning lucian instead

e22bf0a11c834826be5df1f1873ec28a.png

when you consistently lose in ranked with your main role and then you don't play it once and zzzzzzzzzzzzz

what happened to tony, jesus

no, I said different forms of skill; Sona for example is not terribly difficult to play but is incredibly positioning-dependent because she is made of wet paper bag and has nothing but auras and a linear game-changing skillshot ultimate. Something like Zed has the mad outplay potential that could be made into an MLG frag video and i respect that but i just really hate when i get laser-targeted and killed and can do literally nothing about it i joke i joke

i permaban fizz when i'm not banning lucian instead i dislike the lucian ban, but respect it

what happened to tony, jesus

one may never know