League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

8olf.pngXxSyndromxX: plz

XxSyndromxX: report

XxSyndromxX: those trolls

Mr Stingy: ill report roka

Mr Stingy: for verbal abuse

Ketamine King: frankly they got outplayed and the matchupw as not in their favor

Ketamine King: not like they fed intentionally

XxSyndromxX: man

XxSyndromxX: ty quinn

Ketamine King: gg

XxSyndromxX: nice report for u too

Ketamine King: what lol

XxSyndromxX: yeah fck u

Ketamine King: w/e

It's sad that these kinds of players can make it into silver 4.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F22Pgp8.png

i started with 15 ap and 8% magic penetration, and their ashe got doublekill firstblood while their warwick took our blue.

and then jax and sona just ate up our lanes.

i never complained and kept encouraging sona to do her thing because on the real-- we were BOTH getting fed. and her getting gold was helping the team more than me with her utility :P

F22Pgp8.png

i started with 15 ap and 8% magic penetration, and their ashe got doublekill firstblood while their warwick took our blue.

and then jax and sona just ate up our lanes.

i never complained and kept encouraging sona to do her thing because on the real-- we were BOTH getting fed. and her getting gold was helping the team more than me with her utility :P

Times like that are among the few that I'll give an AP Sona the "thumbs up" because she actually contributed.

Why is there such a big space under your post?

Same here. I am disappoint. Sort of. Because I won't be getting to Diamond anytime soon.

EDIT: It took four-man ganks to get me out of lane and I STILL survived most of them, often getting a kill or two. Also had an amazing team.

d7xj.png

I think we agreed towards the end that support Sion is terrible, hence his lack of CS.

EDIT 2: A bit of a feel-good story here, I found myself farm-starved (I was constantly ganking early because Lee was doing the same) and towards the late game we clearly lost bot without much progress and we weren't getting anywhere. Rammus kept running off splitpushing while we got manhandled in teamfights. Then I started calling the shots, initiating fights myself because no one else wanted to. Our first crack at their inhibitor (with one of ours down) ended badly, but I pinged the other one and we took it while they weren't expecting it, stormed the base while they were still in ours, for the most part, and won it.

Hrd8rO0.png

Gotta give the other team credit though, they put up one hell of a fight!

Edited by Shanco

j2602DV.png

Let me give you a run down of my mmr

We do good early game. We hit mid game and people start making stupid mistakes because they're ahead. 60% of the team starts feeding and falls behind. Then somehow we hit late game; no one wants to group up anddddddddddddd we end up losing due to either A. lack of focus or B. someone being caught out resulting in a 4v5(or if you're lucky a 3v5! :D) fight to save the nexus.

Long story short they milked the shit out of those