League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

My choice for boots often depends on what the opponent is up to. For example, I like Boots of Swiftness vs. an enemy Ashe, or Ninja Tabi for pokey ADCs like Caitlyn. Mercury's Treads helps a lot against Fiddlesticks and Taric. Ionian Boots if I can't make up my mind or we're way ahead in lane, because everyone loves them some cooldown reduction.

I've yet to try MoBoots but I feel like I should.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usually end up running out of mana in teamfights anyways and I need to constantly buy oracles so chalice is not really an option until late game. I buy Mobi on pretty much every support anyways because roaming mid game is crucial.

Always the same story every teamfight.

I engage, Yi runs off to splitpush, Rammus chases him, Yi chases him all the way back, turret dives him, dies, and we get aced. Dumbass.

tvfc.png

Unrelated side note: +4 Honorable Opponent. Well, I did try...

EDIT: Oh. Now I get it.

0raw.png

• Administrators

You have the right idea, but too many of the same items- remember that unique passives don't stack and you probably could have gotten maybe Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Liandry's Torment instead of a second Hurricane and Deathcap

On a related note, I'm glad you had someone with the name "satanismyhomeboi" on your team that game because it's very fitting.

You have the right idea, but too many of the same items- remember that unique passives don't stack and you probably could have gotten maybe Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Liandry's Torment instead of a second Hurricane and Deathcap

To give you an example, Rabadon's +30% AP is unique. A second Deathcap is nothing more than 120 AP. You could have paid less gold to get all the benefits of an item like Deathfire Grasp or Zhonya's Hourglass, which also grant 120 AP as well as other useful things.

Either that or you were just stacking major items to troll the other team. In which case the Legion would be proud of you.

I was killing them so easily I didn't think it mattered tbh. I just bought another one for the 120 AP. As for the bow, the attack speed. I really could have bought whatever I wanted since I was raking in the gold easily. I think I had like over 5000 gold or near that at one point in the game. I chose Teemo as a troll pick from the start since it was only my second time playing him and I was in a "whatever" type of mood. :P

But yes, satanismyhomeboi was lol worthy. So was Cathartic Boner, and BigBlackFloppyD(completely different game).

So... it all started when they tried to invade Vi and me at blue. We came out with 4 kills and 0 deaths and then I proceeded to steamroll their dual-top lane. 1 snowballed Garen later...

garenownage_zpscb513ca9.png

On a less related note, our Heimy was being a dick the whole time because we got pissed off since he went Heimy instead of an ADC.