League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooo, i decided to start solo queue ranked today, because it's the beginning of a 2-week break. And rush my 10 games from 4 PM to 2 AM, hour in which i'm writing this.

The 1st ranked was a actually 4 vs 5. Our jungler never reconnected. I was Wukong, got 9/1/2 and made them all five of them surrender at 20'16". I got hyped and kept this up, with some breaks to eat, drink, watch vids, music.... I was feeling more and more hyped after each game...

And here is the final result. I have other screenshots for some of the awesome games i had, but i don't feel like braging about those. This one will say enough. If i played with some of you in those games, i thank you for the games.

NB: The only game where i saw non negligeable toxicity is my 10th, their blitz kinda gave up. Our trist was not caring anymore and was killing people around, adding salt to injury.

Nb 2. : Huh, Lolking still displays my 3 v 3 stats in victories and losses. And i can't check my stats for solo queue only ><

post-40516-0-26485900-1382227773_thumb.jpg

Edited by Soysauce

So... this Kat tried to convince me that she called mid before me even though I was the first one to say anything in the lobby. I think having Mr. Freeze mid was a good choice.

brandprettygood_zpsf055a1e3.png

5 items at < 40 mins. Get on my level.

• Administrators

the power of standing as far away as possible and hitting whoever you can!

remember kids focusing the other carries puts you in a compromising position in which you are far more likely to die

:< I hate it when people end off a game saying "lol like playing with bots". It's mean and hurtful, especially when you're just not performing at your best.

They were trash talking in the beginning saying "lol u guys are bots to us", and other bot-related insults. We thrashed 'em, then threw it back in their face.