Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rJGgzRP.jpg

Fell a division yesterday, but w/e. Games like this make playing worthwhile. We were down to our inhib, and Renekton was raging. I was able to talk him down so that we could focus on the game. We ended up getting two barons to turn it around and win.

As for me, my two deaths were caused by a secret Teemo vandaliser plan and a smothering from a Garen ult at dragon.

At least I got a godlike spree! As a support!

...no matter what role I play, I can't help but kill enemies. It's a thing.

meanwhile in the land of bronze 1 where your queued with an opposing team with mostly silver icons and so is your team but somehow i'm the only one who can beat there laning opponent (was against kayle top) and somehow this riven only activated her ult to ks my kills 7m81.png

What I learned in boating school is that Runaan's procs with Twisted Fate's E to make it so that it deals magic damage on every third hit instead of every fourth. Also, Nashor's gives enough cooldown to stun an opponent every 4 or so seconds. That means that ADC Twisted Fate is kind of OP.

runaansonTFisOP_zps82c5ea1e.png