League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

10428053_1584036118498020_60686509841542

all this time i find it hilarious that i didn't even run dfg until about 3 months ago on veig (because i was still an idiot) and even i forgot to get it half the time and EVEN then i forgot to use it half the time and the best part was that it didn't really affect my win rate in the long run since i kinda build veigar weirdly in comparison to professional players of him anyway (because unlike them I can't sustain my mana pool and q farming on equilibrium alone)

probably why I'm so apathetic to the loss, I'll probably just put a void staff in it's place since it works just as well for stopping tanks

that and there's gonna be a replacement

anyone know why dfg was removed anyway

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lemme Top (get it, Top? #sorrynotsorry) that last one

73e6qd.png

6/1/0 at the end of laning with an AFK jungler. We would have won if their bot lane hadn't been fed to high heaven (I think they may have been duo queuing)

EDIT: Something something Naut pun acknowledging that a double post might not be in order here. Something something carry

11uyp9v.png

EDIT: Random babble about some highlights or whatever

Edited by KosherKitten

Just some pointers:

Don't rush ruby sightstone. It does the same thing as a regular sightstone, but with more health.

Mobility Boots > Merc Treads

Captain > Alacrity (Shouldn't rush enchant. Save that for the end)

And, against a team with that much AD, rushing armor/health should be a top priority. (Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, etc.)

Just some pointers:

Don't rush ruby sightstone. It does the same thing as a regular sightstone, but with more health.

Mobility Boots > Merc Treads

Captain > Alacrity (Shouldn't rush enchant. Save that for the end)

And, against a team with that much AD, rushing armor/health should be a top priority. (Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, etc.)

A lot of my team seemed rampant, so Captain may have been tricky to incorporate. The rest I'll keep in mind.

1p0675n.png

Ladies, gentlemen, and others, if I could direct your attention to the match duration, you will see the opposition was very sleepy and decided to take a nap mid-game.

lol, gotta love bots on twisted treeline

For future reference, you don't wanna build Shiv and PD for first two items, since Tryndamere has innate Critical Strike Chance.

The damage core for Tryndamere on TT is almost always Statikk_Shiv_item.pngBilgewater_Cutlass_item.pngBerserker%27s_Greaves_item.png

Rush Shiv, it's awesome on him; then work towards Cutlass. Once you're done Cutlass, you don't have to turn it into a Blade of the Ruined King right away - you can hold off on that until you complete Wicked Hatchet / Lord Van Damm's Pillager, or upgrade your boots. You will wanna finish Blade second if they start building serious HP, such as Rylai's Crystal Scepter or Overlord's Bloodmail.

6fKMO5J.png

*Collapses*
This was, by far and without doubt, the greatest match I have ever played. Had to swap Captain to Alacrity for the final rush. Everyone was faster than me, anyway.

lol, gotta love bots on twisted treeline

For future reference, you don't wanna build Shiv and PD for first two items, since Tryndamere has innate Critical Strike Chance.

The damage core for Tryndamere on TT is almost always Statikk_Shiv_item.pngBilgewater_Cutlass_item.pngBerserker%27s_Greaves_item.png

Rush Shiv, it's awesome on him; then work towards Cutlass. Once you're done Cutlass, you don't have to turn it into a Blade of the Ruined King right away - you can hold off on that until you complete Wicked Hatchet / Lord Van Damm's Pillager, or upgrade your boots. You will wanna finish Blade second if they start building serious HP, such as Rylai's Crystal Scepter or Overlord's Bloodmail.

Typically, I build Shiv, Berserk's Boots, then Ruined King or PD.

So while I wait for someone to buy me Naut since Naut is no longer on free, I decided to try taking good ol' Shyvana out for a spin 9or rather, Burnout)

2qwfpc6.jpg

And while it mayn't look like it from those scores, I did half the carrying

nlos9g.png

owo

Also, my second death was me denying Panth a kill when he got back to lane by taking a tower to the face, I.E. an execute