League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

vShKgqn.png

Note: This nautilus does not understand how to build sion. (On the other hand, I'm not sure that sion does either....)

Looks alright to me, although Randuin's would be better than Warmog's so that he had better sticking power, especially since four of them don't have an escape besides the Sivir ult.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game. Holy shit!

3ebb94cb70.png

We had all 3 inhibitors down for about half the game. We turtled, sion and I got the right CC, and everyone would die. We'd make a little progress on their base, take dragon to ensure they didn't get five, and repeat. Eventually, we finally made the great comeback after catching all of them off guard in their own base.

This game. Holy shit!

3ebb94cb70.png

We had all 3 inhibitors down for about half the game. We turtled, sion and I got the right CC, and everyone would die. We'd make a little progress on their base, take dragon to ensure they didn't get five, and repeat. Eventually, we finally made the great comeback after catching all of them off guard in their own base.

God Hooks and all. I think Tacos is Madlife in disguise people

First win in ranked~

j756iq.png

My team was really great <3 It helped that Professor and Kawaii were also girls, for some reason sharing genders made us communicate a lot better Kawaii carried so hard off first blood

Also, CHAINING SION ULT INTO YAS ULT IS THE BEST <3

Only thing, is that I shoulda gone Shyvana ono She would have fit great into this comp, albeit having her only knock up on her ulti. As it stands, both my ranked games so far have been Sion JG owo

EDIT: Excitement makes you typo owo

Edited by KosherKitten

• Developers

T8oOrRK.jpg

So i was feeling super useless yesterday so for my final game i decided to go goth annie and im glad it turned out this way.

also pls no judgerino for catalyst it actually saved me and let me end the game but i only got it cause it was the most expensive thing i could afford with my remaining gold :]

The moon wasn't the only thing that rose that game.

My score did too

3676ca19de.png

Guys, help me, I'm feeding. What do I do?

f95d5835cf.png

There is something seriously wrong with the fact that I've yet to lose one game with this champ.

328ddb5f55.png

How2fail and win anyways feat. Cho'Gath

2czbz2u.png

So, I got executed by Red buff like a moron. Then I tried to Flash>Smite>Feast Dragon away from Fiddle, except I hit E instead of R so I just disabled my spikes (otherwise I would have been successful). THEN I managed to read 1600 health as 600 so Fiddle was able to steal Dragon with a silence crow after I smote ;n; But later I flashed in and stole dragon with Feast properly, so it was all good owo

Annie was a boss, though it helped that I blew Teemo's Flash for her early which eventually net her a kill and got her snowballing. Outside that, I kinda just farmed and failed to secure Dragons until teamfights... Of which we only really had one, which was the one where I got the Dragon. And then I walked around soaking damage for my team while being an unkillable void beast

TL;DR

This totally makes up for my fail as Sion an hour and a half ago, stupid jerkass Olaf

EDIT: Last Provisional

21n4lf9.png

I will never regret picking up Cho'Gath

Unfortunately, Riven ragequit, so the match wasn't nearly as fun as it could have been. sure my team would have won either way, we got the first kill in every lane and their team was super-snowbally. But since Riven left, we didn't get to find out ono

Edited by KosherKitten

Who's protecting your backline then? Ah, Heimerdinger. Say no more.

(Just throw Donger to the dogs. He plops down the big turret and he's golden. Literally.)

The strat in the one teamfight we had was send in Malphite and watch the entire team blow absolutely everything on him. Ultimates, flashes, everything. I don't think my ADC was in any grave danger.