League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was my 12th consecutive victory, on Twisted Treeline. Cool thing about TT jungle is that you can jungle with pretty much whoever you want and not die...

mhVYNLS.png

EDIT: YEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZIGGS MA BOI

Ut2Cc0m.jpg

Eq3Qd4G.jpg

Finally get to try the new champion mastery feature. Idk what it is, but my fps has been garbage these past two days. I dropped frames drastically several times throughout this match and it really messed with my play. Anyway, I suppose this is a cool feature, and hopefully riot implements better rewards in the future.

• Administrators

YNbGAyR.jpg

i guess i had an ok game.

Not as good as the first 20 minutes of my last game.

YQzupif.jpg

Except it didn't even matter :[

hey the beginning of those games were better than the end result appears for me too :D

And with that, Lexi was no longer bad at ranked

153lh1c.png

6/2/0 in lane (and my first five kills were our entire teams first five kills owo)

8/8/8 at ~30 minutes. The enemy team kinda decided to splitpush and pick us off one by one (Shaco+Diana seem to be good at that, hmm...)

And then of course my final score there at the end after what I'd say was a very successful maiden voyage with the R 'n R (Rumble in Ranked, I know, it's bad)

Can someone please explain to me how banning works?

The first pick of each team (also known as Captain) take turns banning up to three champions each (six total).

Banned champions can not be picked by either team regardless of which side banned it.

Oh man, this game.

bK1O4Et.jpg

Even though our Ashe was awful (not to mention toxic and incoherent), we were winning for most of the game, but towards the end had a couple bad teamfights. While we were screwing around with vision, they decided to rush our base when we had the exposed inhibitor...and while everyone else b'd I took a gamble and managed to sneak dragon #5 just in time to join the rest of our team in the most epic end game teamfight. And somehow, we were able to hang on just barely, with only Zyra, the nexus and I remaining on our side, and win it.

Now to work on not dying with this champ...