League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Oh man, this game.

bK1O4Et.jpg

Even though our Ashe was awful (not to mention toxic and incoherent), we were winning for most of the game, but towards the end had a couple bad teamfights. While we were screwing around with vision, they decided to rush our base when we had the exposed inhibitor...and while everyone else b'd I took a gamble and managed to sneak dragon #5 just in time to join the rest of our team in the most epic end game teamfight. And somehow, we were able to hang on just barely, with only Zyra, the nexus and I remaining on our side, and win it.

Now to work on not dying with this champ...

Zed Teamfight and Live in the same sentence seems rather odd to me. Nice job on the Dragon. Double pen item is fine, but with BC change it works better than Last Whisper because with the Ghostblade active on each auto will do more and more ever increasing in your target is below 50%, part 2 if you plan on getting Omen, might as well give in and get a GA. Just some tips, but overall a great game

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's what I was thinking....

• Youmuu's over Black Cleaver for multiple reasons. First off, I was splitpushing a lot so the stats help with that. Secondly the flat pen is better than the alternative when your assassination targets are squishies (like Vayne/Yi). 20% CDR, while it sounds nice, isn't the greatest on Zed because since he is an Energy champion, he already has low cooldowns whose usage are limited further by Energy, thus it ultimately ends up affecting only the ultimate.
  • The reason I picked Randuin's over GA was because - well the main reason is the Attack Speed slow. Thus it would be a better answer to this DPS-heavy team than Guardian Angel as they would just right click me as soon as I got up and kill me for realsies. I also had more than enough MR for this team between QSS and Randuin's. I woulda gone GA if their team was more burst though.

Here's what I was thinking....

• Youmuu's over Black Cleaver for multiple reasons. First off, I was splitpushing a lot so the stats help with that. Secondly the flat pen is better than the alternative when your assassination targets are squishies (like Vayne/Yi). 20% CDR, while it sounds nice, isn't the greatest on Zed because since he is an Energy champion, he already has low cooldowns whose usage are limited further by Energy, thus it ultimately ends up affecting only the ultimate.
  • The reason I picked Randuin's over GA was because - well the main reason is the Attack Speed slow. Thus it would be a better answer to this DPS-heavy team than Guardian Angel as they would just right click me as soon as I got up and kill me for realsies. I also had more than enough MR for this team between QSS and Randuin's. I woulda gone GA if their team was more burst though.
I'm not entirely sure if you understood what I was trying to say. Youmuu's is a perfect item on Zed. The Omen was fine too. I was more speaking to the Last Whisper and Mercurial Scimitar. Yes the QSS active is nice, as well as the extra BF Sword Damage, but ultimately GA is a better item on Zed. I said new Black Cleaver not for the CDR but the scaling armor pen goes really well with Contempt for the Weak his passive which makes him do more damage to low health targets. The rage passive as well can be used as a gap closer if for some miraculous reason your Ghostblade is on cd.

Oh.

Well Merc Scimitar was a must because of Galio/Leona; I'd get stunned or taunted as soon as I make a move for Vayne or Yi so that item would let me keep doing Zed things in teamfights.

Not quite understanding your point about Black Cleaver's synergy with Contempt for the Weak though, since that does magic damage.

• Developers

ETqiUvu.jpg

Champion Select Chat was the important part of this game:

Azidoazide Azide joined the room.
Oppai Daisukii: mid pref
Azidoazide Azide: marksman pref
ficken Frau: top or adc prefered
ficken Frau: say marskman again nigga
Azidoazide Azide: marksman
ficken Frau: and ill feed like they are starving eteopians
ficken Frau: kk feeding time
Azidoazide Azide: :[
ficken Frau: Did you just start playing this game like a week ago nigga
ficken Frau: its fucking ADC
ficken Frau: not fucking marksman
Azidoazide Azide: thats not what mobafire says
ficken Frau: Ill destroy your game
IkaruKazuna: http://prntscr.com/759z7y fight me
Azidoazide Azide: please flash my bios

On this episode of: "I told you to stop fighting Annie so stop fucking fighting Annie."

9e13d073f9.png

I'm just looking at this game and how well did that Ahri support even work? Also that Jayce tho.

I'm just looking at this game and how well did that Ahri support even work? Also that Jayce tho.

Ahri really wasn't that great. I poked her down a lot in lane and she barely hit her charms. She probably would have died more had she not ulted away from me. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough follow up on any of her team's part when she did land them. If her team was a bit quicker on the followup, it probably would have been better.

• Administrators

jcREhYF.jpg

"A lot of people want me dead.
but they ain't shit"

~yasuo

shoutouts to tony for doing the most damage in the game despite the useless "support"

jcREhYF.jpg

"A lot of people want me dead.

but they ain't shit"

~yasuo

shoutouts to tony for doing the most damage in the game despite the useless "support"

Hey I was that Cho'Gath =D

Let me add my own quote.

"Nom nom nom nom nom!"

~Cho'Gath

I did some unspeakable things to that Ahri. The poor sivir had to pull out the Frozen Heart to avoid the Ashe/Talon steamroller. I can gladly say that giving Ashe every kill I could early was a good decision.

cc07b093e7.png

boring_game.jpg

This was the most uneventful game ever for me. While other laners were having a hard time, It was just farmville in bot lane. Me and everyone else in bot agreed that it was the most boring laning phase ever XD