League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

I don't know, his voice is pretty manly, but Nasus's voice...that's some good shit right there.

Fact of the day. Nasus' voice actor died meaning if he ever got a rework it'd be a new voice entirely. :c

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I was casually taking a stroll through summoner's rift. I turned into Kyurem; got 2 quadras and may or may not have fallen in love with this skin <3

..Oh, DD and Light were there too c:

tcAqizJ.png

As I was casually taking a stroll through summoner's rift. I turned into Kyurem; got 2 quadras and may or may not have fallen in love with this skin <3

..Oh, DD and Light were there too c:

tcAqizJ.png

And people get scared over of a snowballing Akali when they should really be fearing a snowballing Katarina :I But i would've gotten way more kills if that Diana wasn't always pulling me when i was ulting

Sej called top; proceeded to go bot and tried to force Light to change lanes because MF top new meta. Jayce was playing the "Stop KSing because I clearly did all the work, noob. Honor me; report Morgana." game. Did I mention that was their first time with Jayce? >> And, for some reason, no one would listen when I suggested to build some MR since the other team scaled mostly off of AP.

gg randoms...

/minirantover

S7ccDA4.png

EDIT: I was tired and annoyed during that game so forgive any rudeness etc...

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

Sej called top; proceeded to go bot and tried to force Light to change lanes because MF top new meta. Jayce was playing the "Stop KSing because I clearly did all the work, noob. Honor me; report Morgana." game. Did I mention that was their first time with Jayce? >> And, for some reason, no one would listen when I suggested to build some MR since the other team scaled mostly off of AP.

gg randoms...

/minirantover

S7ccDA4.png

EDIT: I was tired and annoyed during that game so forgive any rudeness etc...

Any anger you had is perfectly justified, especially since I played with that Sejuani and Teemo.

• Administrators

f12e3c3e5ec540ae8399635.png

Here you go, Ryan

EDIT

Got him in the next game immediately, but I crashed afterward
1aa6a0b838b34b6497f5f49.png

take this instead. Ice's dives get a 10/10