• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Rumble mids are nothing to me

9ALujdZ.png

First time Renekton, picked purely because he shits on Rumble. Saw the Rumble mid in champ select and decided to utterly obliterate him. I knew his every move before he made it and was able to destroy him with ease. It helped that Lee was camping me so I got double the food to munch on

CudEIYG.png

Also I only get S ratings on champs I don't own RIP

Jhin_Game.png

Was a pretty rough game early on, Pantheon was murdering Riven and Aurelion through out early to mid game.....then I took out my lane's tower and then shortly afterwards, we came back. Wish I got an S from it but oh well, A+ is close enough. I would've uploaded an image of another Kindred game but for the life of me, I can't get jungle lol.

• Administrators

Ah Ashe, I feel like she is sleeper op rn

sleeper? It's all I ever see right now for my ADCs. 2/3 of them suck but still

i just play her because i like her the most and because she's alright at peeling for herself with proper kiting

not that it helps much. *grumbles about his inability to deal with literally anything that can point and click and appear on you*

they all focused me :(

ksQ4OcQ.png

holy damage chart batman, where did katarina go?

jesus.

Kindred_Game.png

Finally got an S- at least on Kindred, although it wasn't really satisfying though. First part of the game was all normal, got a kill on Rek Sai and Aurelion early. For some reason, Aurelion wanted to keep over extending so I camped him hard, then he raged at all his teammates a lot, thus, made me want to take him out even more, cuz of how he was acting. Then shortly after the game was over, he got punished by the tribunal.

That's kind of why I stopped. I have the tilt syndrome rn, and it's mainly due to toxicity

Eh, I wasn't tilting perse. I guess in the form of my lp dropping I was, but I was generally calm in mood. Just lost a lot.

Hrvm3o3.png

Not like anything crazy maybe but... it's my First S eveeeeeeeeeeer. FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY!!! Also... i should probably play Malphite more... I been doing... well on him of late. Like... He honestly is a character I probably don't play enough XD.

Hrvm3o3.png

Not like anything crazy maybe but... it's my First S eveeeeeeeeeeer. FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY!!! Also... i should probably play Malphite more... I been doing... well on him of late. Like... He honestly is a character I probably don't play enough XD.

Exhaust Sivir.... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh