League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Administrators

ah, dan getting carried once again xdxdxd

nah dude, Dan was the mvp.

I don't think he knew HOW to have respect for that shaco. Because he didn't.

I think my favorite part was the Shaco player with Ignite telling the Amumu to stop disrespecting him because Dan was styling on his entire jungle that whole game, like, how's that for backwards

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he played kat into a team that had blitz darius fizz

a penta is a penta, just because it's not lolxdtryhard champion doesn't devalue it any less.

unless you're jax.

eh you played katarina...

Katarina isn't free pentas anymore tho?

zpXh2ZM.png

Oh so This is an S >_>

But, TBH, it was a great game. Malz isn't as OP as he looks on paper, but this poor Veigar did not understand that leading with his stun didn't work. I was 5/0/4 after laning thanks to some Eve ganks

Vs. the 10/1/1 GP tho, so, uh... That's why I have 7 deaths. But I pulled it out, with plenty of help from the farmed Udyr and a bit from the full AP support. She did destroy Cait/Zil in lane so I'll credit her for that, but a FQC or Locket would have helped a lot

every orifice cries out in agony when I get these teams

also yes, I stack AS reduction because it's about sending a message

On the first point... eeeeeeeeeew...

on the second... YOU MONSTER!!! ((but that's why I play Caster based ADCs and Casters in general... suck it. :P))

LxSRThA.png

I'm... how was this an S? I'll take it, not complaining but... I'm not sure how XD. Either way was an interesting first game for Vlady. ((apparently, every new mage I play I S rank the first game... same thing happened with Sol. Maybe Mages are just my thing lol.))

LxSRThA.png

I'm... how was this an S? I'll take it, not complaining but... I'm not sure how XD. Either way was an interesting first game for Vlady. ((apparently, every new mage I play I S rank the first game... same thing happened with Sol. Maybe Mages are just my thing lol.))

:| how did you only have 142 farm in 33 minutes on Vladimir???????? Am tilted

I rephrase, all your farm totals have me TILTED

:| how did you only have 142 farm in 33 minutes on Vladimir???????? Am tilted

I rephrase, all your farm totals have me TILTED

lemme jsut make something clear.

Like that was the first game I played of him ever. EVER... and I got matched into a high pressure Assassin match-up on a champ I didn't know how to play like... cut me some slack.

lemme jsut make something clear.

Like that was the first game I played of him ever. EVER... and I got matched into a high pressure Assassin match-up on a champ I didn't know how to play like... cut me some slack.

And I can't make a joke :|

IDK why, but this refuses to load for me (I.E. I can't copy the picture or its location so I can't post it as an image here) NEways Fixed

I am Middlesticks!

PYOO3mB.png
Second game on Fiddle but the first time I had 700 ping so it doesn't count. This poor Yasuo just got completely decimated. I feel no guilt whatsoever

You should have seen the enemy team at the endgame, "Immature enemy." They called me

I mean, I was very immature saying, "I am Middlesticks." Three times in /all chat. But still, the salt was real

I feel so troll doing this and I love it

idk it might have to do with damage dealt and kill participation and generally low skillcap on karthus, given that all you have to do is press e and run towards them and then press q/r when you die

idk it might have to do with damage dealt and kill participation and generally low skillcap on karthus, given that all you have to do is press e and run towards them and then press q/r when you die

...lmao. Okay.

Anyway, in a Mage's case, the S comes largely (I believe) from KDA and participation in objectives such as Drakes. Assists and kill participation all factor in to a lesser extent (as with other factors, these are weighed differently depending on role). I've done heaps of damage and still only gotten A or so because I just couldn't finish anyone off and neither could my teammates.

...lmao. Okay.

Anyway, in a Mage's case, the S comes largely (I believe) from KDA and participation in objectives such as Drakes. Assists and kill participation all factor in to a lesser extent (as with other factors, these are weighed differently depending on role). I've done heaps of damage and still only gotten A or so because I just couldn't finish anyone off and neither could my teammates.

that Azir game for me in a nutshell. Bice thing was I kept my mid tower till about 37 minutes.

...lmao. Okay.

I consistently find that I get much higher ratings on high waveclear champs such as Malzahar (my only S since chests came out) and Orianna. CS is an absolutely massive factor for mages and I don't understand why