League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Administrators

admittedly this is just me being a former Leona main and remembering how much AP Leona is terrible, but I suppose I've never tried it like that.
...probably because i could just play elise if i wanted to build like that. I HAVE considered an Amumu-style thing with Abyssal and Sunfire, though, but I never got the chance to try it. Maybe come season 4 the gold income thing will make it more doable.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was actually planning on getting Abyssal over Rylai's, but their only source of AP was shut down really hard while their ADC was super fed and hadn't built a botrk. In a perfect world(and if I ever do it again) I would probably go Ancient Golem/Sorc Shoes/Liandry's/Sunfire/Abyssal/Zhonya's.

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

• Administrators

In one of my ranked games we had a jungle Leona who built trifroce and wrecked hard.

Then again, that player's history was amazingly high scores on multiple games with Jungle Leona, Fizz and Lissandra.

tfw vi making the plays and still losing ): had a funny momment when ulting grag right before flashing out of our base and led me right into there team giving me an almost triple ):qpj8.png

"in which vi and jinx worked together but lost"

xgol.png

I saw the "One For All" game mode and was like; "What could this be?" And it turned out to be the most fun shit ever. And to make things better, Varus won our team vote. Those poor Brand's... I really hope this game mode sticks around.