League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE MANAGE TO GET ALL THOSE KILLS AND NOT REACH OVER 200 FARM IN AN ~30 MINUTE GAME JUST HOW??? LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING SCARED TO DEATH OF YOU AND YOU STILL MANAGE TO OVERLOOK THOSE MINIONS SLOWLY TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR TOP LANE AND PUSHING DOWN THOSE TOWERS LIKE THEY'RE NOTHING? WHAT? I JUST? DON'T?? UNDERSTAND????

Shhhh...I was farming champions.

Besides, I had full build at just over 30 minutes in so I just gave my farm to Gangplank (Varus wasn't really giving two fucks about CS and neither was Amumu, so donations I guess).

farm > champion kills

always always always always always always always always always always ALWAYS

Kill a champion more, and he's worth less.

Kill more minions, and due to gold increase of the game's length they're worth more.

LGcYsTu.png

forgot to take the screenshot post game :(

anyway, laning phase was the usual until the enemy fiddlesticks decided to gank our lane. unfortunately for him, my boss as fuck taric support warded that shit, and our kassadin and cho'gath were nearby. fiddlesticks failed gank resulted in a nice triple kill for me, and after that it was smooth sailing.

still waiting for that fateful day when i get a penta.

and is it just me or is nothing quite as satisfying as killing a fleeing champion with varus's q?

and is it just me or is nothing quite as satisfying as killing a fleeing champion with varus's q?

More like when in a teamfight, you're Karthus and everyone focuses you, once you die drop the Requiem and you watch them panic as their death is all but inevitable.

Kill a champion more, and he's worth less.

Kill more minions, and due to gold increase of the game's length they're worth more.

I also stopped taking the game seriously at around the 27 minute mark because i was killing at will, so there's also that.

• Administrators

The pictures aren't loading for me, but (assuming it's just me) this is worth a shot for your interests:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2996&page=27#entry69314

(if not, i can reupload them i still have it saved nbd)

No big deal.. just Elliot and I 4v5ing while Ame, Ikaru, Kio, Dana, and Wes-senpai watch :D

XCs97My.png

Points to Ikaru for giving me the ss

Also it shows as Normal because I grabbed it from spectator mode; it was Ranked and they did very well c:
Also also no problem!
~Ikaru

Edited by Ikaru