You have been turned into the last guy/girl you played as in a video game.

Ringabel

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I am a man with a legendary luchador mask on a quest to save el presidente's daughter from the evil Calico, la gran jefe de la muerte

Aka Juan from Guacamelee

I am Godot, a sorceror trying to be accepted into the Avalon.

I am tasked with slaying humans and creatures who have given themselves to sin....

This mission I am tasked to slay and sacrifice the soul of a man known as the cerberes...

Wish me luck

I'm Bane, so not a whole lot different from any other day.

So your a big intelligent mexican guy juiced up on highly addictive steroids?

Makes

So

Much

Sense

So I am Sly Cooper... seems legit, I can relate to that character a lot...

I knew you'd get it, Wolf. But nope, no roids. I don't really get angry unless playing portal 2 on co-op, apparently. xD

Now I'm some kid who moved to some god-forsaken region for some reason that I don't remember. Was it the incredible pollution I was looking for? Responsible for lovely purple sunsets, I hear. Or maybe it was the pokemon? Couldn't be- there are hardly any left. The people are kinda run down too... ooh, and terrorist attacks to top it all off. It was a damn good day to go to Reborn and get stuck here in the middle of their crisis with nary a pokemon to work with. Ain't nothin' to do but drive on.

I knew you'd get it, Wolf. But nope, no roids. I don't really get angry unless playing portal 2 on co-op, apparently. xD

Apparently XD

You seemed like a completly different person sometimes ha ha

But to be fair, I kept talking to you like you were "special"

As Sly cooper I am going back in time helping my ansestors almost assassin's creed status, right now I am in the ice age learning thieving tech from my oldest ancestor, laflksadlfjuslsuuj!=>"'<}>'9+dkd

... it was hard to pronounce so we just call him Bob...

As Sorceror Godot, I am now... indebted to a very greedy man... who also is a sorceror, he does a lot of earth elemental magic and keeps turing into what looks like golem from pokemon and rolls around and runs over me as I am trying to beat down monsters with my rock arm thing... douche bag.... I get the feeling that his greed will consume him and I will hafta kill him... which I will not hesitate to do... stupid tool

As Sly Cooper I just foiled the plans of a wack job artist who was trying to do this james bond style scheme

Now I am in the middle ages helping my knight ancestor Sir Gallant... he lives up to the name a little too well, so we gotta keep him on a tight leash...

As Sorceror Godot, the greedy guy wasn't as bad as I though he was, right now I am traveling slolo taking up assassination contracts... killed a centuar and a Bat Man..... long story

Apparently I'm my character from Mabinogi named Cactusjuice who's a mage with a Rank A lightningbolt

wat

>Rank A lightningbolt

pleb.

If you don't have an enchanted wand, I'll gut you.