You have been turned into the last guy/girl you played as in a video game.

Ringabel

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Sorceror Godot, I had to slay a unique monster...

She was called the elven queen.

Unlike most monsters that I have fought that were horrorfying, ugly, or simply hard to look at... she was an angel made of dandelions... interesting twist

I'm Gaige Mutha 'uckas. I'm 18 years old, and a freaking vault hunter. I cut off my arm because I felt like it, replaced it with a robotic arm, built a kick ass robot that I can summon from anywhere, and I am an anarchist! Did I mention being an anarchist gives you super powers that break the whole game? Yeah, because I basically become a goddess when I use anarchy.

There, I won XD

I'm Gaige Mutha 'uckas. I'm 18 years old, and a freaking vault hunter. I cut off my arm because I felt like it, replaced it with a robotic arm, built a kick ass robot that I can summon from anywhere, and I am an anarchist! Did I mention being an anarchist gives you super powers that break the whole game? Yeah, because I basically become a goddess when I use anarchy.

There, I won XD

I like the BFF tree, that shield regenerator is boss and really useful

Back as Sly Cooper Spent most of my time looking for hidden collectables and trophy hunting... going to try platnuiming all 4 sly cooper gamess

Deadpool here!

With my less attractive partner Dante, and the lovely Ms. Aensenland

We are training back to top fighting shape, so we can spank the compitiotion so hard that they will cry to their mommies!

Why so?

Could it be for Fame? Fortune? Chimichangas?

I say because why the hell not!

Unless the douchebag with the controllor drops me for that web headed Pansy, this will be fun!

• 4 months later...

...FFFFFUUUUUUU-

I'm now Ley from Grand Chase, dammit. I may have changed gender, but I can summon demons and launch a shitton of dark energy balls and take down a LOT of enemies in no time. I also now have a butler who is absolutely devoted to me, and I'll be taking down a few corrupted gods in the near future.

..... Okay... let's see. I am now a Sorceress that is trying to prove I have more than just super exaggerated fan-service going for me. Ice magic, giant boulders, perfectly edible food to conjure up out of nowhere for fellow adventurers to eat in the middle of a frantic screen-filling boss fight and maybe a barrier or two while my loyal undead servants go on the offensive. I have single-handedly defeated a Harpy, to start. With a couple party members I had resurrected from their dead remains I have laid waste to a Wyvern leader and it's lackeys, found kidnapped village girls and fought vampires that sought their blood, and even barreled through a pirate's ship and it's seemingly endless supply of bandits to smack around while they found a very valuable genie lamp that they attempted to use against us. Though I'm apparently forgetful to use a heal ring to heal everyone at once. Support magic person needs to work on support.

I might be okay with it... if I can have some form of ibuprofen for the extra... baggage that'll likely cause back pain.

So I am Kutaro from Puppetteer, and I lost my head...

#Sexy Brittish Voice

Quite literally I am afraid;

Last night I was snatched away from the human world and was turned ino a small wooden puppet. In result I was enslaved by the Moon Bear King in a sick fantasy world that only the intimate love child of Tim Burton, Miyazaki, and Guiellermo del Toro would think of.

I was tasked to sneak into the Moon Bear King's chambers to snatch the Legendary Golden Scissors of Scissory , Excalibris. And thus was sent on a journey to recover the Moon Crystals that will give me the stregnth to defeat the Moon Bear on a much more even level of Fisticuffs.

My journey began climbing a tower in the middle of a thunderstorm. Along the way I. Recovered the power of the Knight, increasing my fighting abilities with a Shield of Blocking things!

Once I reached the top of the tower I. Had to face one of the moon bear's generals, General Tiger. The most clever name. And yes indeed he was quite the tiger, his body covered nearly the entire screen. But do you think I would be intimidated by such a kitty? I think not! I defanged the beast, quite literally actually and in return gained ownership of my first Moon Stone! (Remind me to stay away from wild Nidorans)

Right now I am in the middle of the second Act, where I gained the power of the Ninja. Soon I shall engage combat with a Rat that hates everything Japanese, quite the uncultured fellow, isn't he? But for now, I must take my leave... I would like to thank you for reading my first entry in my quarrel for unbeheadedness