movesets

mario98

hey guys, so i finished the main game for now and put all my team on the bench and started training a reserve team...anyway, i put everyone at level 50 at least for now. i would like you to recommend me good movesets for these pokemon cause i never used them(also i dont care about EV and whatnot)

noctowl-50-fly/reflect/air slash/zen headbutt

rotom-65-electro ball-hex-substitute-ominous wind

goodra-51-rain dance-muddy water-dragon pulse-body slam

misdreavus-50-psybeam-pain spilt-shadow ball-destiny bond

klefki-60-play rough-magic room-toxic-dazzling gleam(maybe take out magic room for trick room??)

drapion-57-cross poison-toxic spikes-crunch-night slash

Give Rotom Thunder Wave instead of Ominous Wind. On top of providing utility, it's going to boost Electro Ball and Hex.

Teach Goodra Power Whip or Flamethrower instead of Body Slam for extra coverage.

Idk about Trick Room on Klefki. Mismagius and Rotom are rather fast, so they won't benefit from it. But if you believe your team would overall do well under Trick Room, go for it.

Crunch and Night Slash on Drapion are redundant. Keep the one you prefer, and teach a coverage move of a different type to your mon instead of the other.

That's what I'm seeing atm. I'm no expert so others will be able to help more for sure :)

Edited by Alistair

35 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Crunch and Night Slash on Drapion are redundant. Keep the one you prefer, and teach a coverage move of a different type to your mon instead of the other.

I agree with @Alistair. I'd suggest Hone Claws, which is very good on Drapion. I'd go with Cross Poison/Night Slash/Fell Stinger and Hone Claws/Toxic Spikes. 

Since you have 2 Ghosts, you will need Drapion to hit opposing Ghosts hard, so, if you use it to set Toxic Spikes you might get it wasted, and yourself uncovered.

Also, Trick Room would only help your Noctowl and Goodra, and, even they, aren't the absolute slowest 'mons that exist.

Give Goodra the Assault Vest and get Flamethrower instead of Rain Dance and Power Whip instead of Body Slam. A mixed attacking set would be good and you'd be very tanky against Special Attackers.

Edited by Jess