I wonder what I should add to my team

Gengar768

I need some suggestions for what to add to my team (Team Right now)

Jaws(Feraligatr)

Bouquet(Roserade)
One and only(Dragonite)

Astrel(Gardevoir) SHINY!!!

Magneto(Magneton)

Cerberus(Houndoom)

Pokemon in P.C

HUNGRY HIPPO(Hippopatas)

Luna(Eevee)

Scraggy

Growlithe Egg

Vanillite

Any Suggestions are welcome :) 

OK :) (By the way I LOVE the dratini its adamant and destroying dreams with dragon dance/Outrage combo) BTW do you think I should have a umbreon or zourark(Sry cant spell) also I need a good flying type but I cant decide

Edited by Gengar768

Ok first, how do you have a Dragonite? Second, Dragonite is also a flying type. Third, your team is pretty good for the most part. Dragonite, Gardevoir, future Magnezone - you've got aces! If you wish for more flying types, I recommend Braviary/Staraptor/Archeops/Hawlucha. And if you'd like, you could switch Houndoom with Arcanine (evolve Growlithe with fire stone, but I'm sure you know that ;)

@SilverHelio 

On 11/29/2017 at 4:04 PM, SilverHelio said:

Ok first, how do you have a Dragonite?

Have you ever heard of a person named Zark?

On 11/29/2017 at 4:04 PM, SilverHelio said:

your team is pretty good for the most part. Dragonite, Gardevoir, future Magnezone - you've got aces! If you wish for more flying types, I recommend Braviary/Staraptor/Archeops/Hawlucha. And if you'd like, you could switch Houndoom with Arcanine (evolve Growlithe with fire stone, but I'm sure you know that ;)

Thank u and I might think about Arcanine (Or Chandelure because I LOVE Chandelure) an also might think about Staraptor(Because Brave bird + Reckless = BYE BYE :) 

On 11/29/2017 at 4:12 PM, Wolfox said:

that team is actually really damn good.

THANK U :)       

well considering your name i can see your OBVIOUSLY going to get urself a Gengar since Gastly will be a limited event now, for a Flying Type i really suggest Archeps or Staraptor, but when episode 17 comes out with the gen 7 pokemon i would suggest Toucannon, Alolan Muk perhaps and maybe try to get yourself a Mimikyu, for a starter though i would suggest either Litten or Rowlet since Poplio wont do anything in the beginning

*Sees Gardevoir and Magneton

*Gets tilted instantaneously because of originality overload

*Overcomes it

Your team is pretty good already. I don't think you need any additions to it. I'd replace Roserade with a Physical Grass type, maybe Chesnaught/Sawsbuck, to balance the physical/special attackers in your team.

But (forgive me for saying my opinion crudely) I think that getting 'mons like Dratini traded in without doing a custom run (e.g. Dragon monotype) makes the game too easy and defeats its purpose. Which is using underrated/rarely used 'mons to discover their hidden grace!

However, the way everyone plays the game isn't something that I can decide, or judge!

• Veterans
9 minutes ago, Jess said:

*Sees Gardevoir and Magneton

*Gets tilted instantaneously because of originality overload

*Overcomes it

Your team is pretty good already. I don't think you need any additions to it. I'd replace Roserade with a Physical Grass type, maybe Chesnaught/Sawsbuck, to balance the physical/special attackers in your team.

But (forgive me for saying my opinion crudely) I think that getting 'mons like Dratini traded in without doing a custom run (e.g. Dragon monotype) makes the game too easy and defeats its purpose. Which is using underrated/rarely used 'mons to discover their hidden grace!

However, the way everyone plays the game isn't something that I can decide, or judge!

I've only really been looking at this part of the forum often for the past week or so and the amount of times those 2 Pokemon have been recommended has been insane lol. I thought people would be reccing my boi Arcanine aka hot fire aka best fire type aka jack of all trades, master of all more due to how early it is in comparison to those two, but nope.

Anyways evolve Magneton into Magnezone and maybe grind Scraggy and Eevee, are really the only recommendations bar movesets to be made here. The team is pretty much set to go.

Pretty good team. If you go with @Jess and replace Roserade with a grass physical attack, I'd suggest a Leavanny, bug + grass, can learn nice attacks such as shadow claw and you get early in the game. Leaf Blade works worders with it haha.  See ya~

Huh...... Ok I think im defiantly making some changes to the squad starting off

Dragonite(Im so so sorry when ame release's u I will come back for u and we will wreck teams) Welp time to get Anna(Noivern) back........(Flashes back to Alpha Sapphire playthough)........WAIT CAN I GET A ALTARIA IN THIS GAME????

Magneton(your really powerful but I think I know somone with better coverage and less weakness'es(Way less)

Houndoom(ONE WORD CHANDELURE)

Roserade....... NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN

Gardevoir IT IS SHINY AND MODEST.....NOPE

Feraligatr also never gonna happen

Eevee (thinking of getting umbreon considering the fact it has wish)

HUNGRY HIPPO(How come no ones mentioned u yet)

Starly(Havent got u yet but when I do I know u will wreck stuff with Reckless + Brave Bird)

Scyther(Maybe I might pick it up or a Heracross?.........EDIT Dammit scythers not in the game 

ANYWAYS could I have some feedback on the changes to the team and the possible Additions PLS :):):) 

Edited by Gengar768
SCYTHERS NOT IN THE GAME

I THINK IV DECIDED ON A TEAM *ahem*

Jaws

Astrel SHINY!!!!

Midnight(Umbreon)

HUNGRY HIPPO(Hippopatas) SHINY!!!! 

GIGAVOLT(Eelektross) I wnt to be different(NOT ANYMORE)

Sia(Chandelure)

Bouquet

One and Only

BUGZILLA(Heracross)

as u can see Iv changed some team members around mainly Magneton

The reason for magneton is..... welllllllll I guess until thunderbolt gets released as a T.M Elektross with more good moves to use like iron tail,Acrobatics,Flamethrower,Crunch and all the elementel punches(EDIT: Not all it cant learn Ice Punch)......... and also because I got one with 31Ivs in ATK :):) also iv descovered that if iron tail hits with feraligatr it can do more damage(because Sheer force) so that makes its steel type no use to me...... soooo yeah...

I no longer agree with this I mean despite having all that coverage....... I MISS MAGNETO :( ITS FLASH CANNON AND DISCHARGE ARE SOOOOO MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYTHING GIGA'S GOING TO DO......THATS IT IM GOING TO PUT IT BACK ON THE TEAM

Could u pls tell me what your opinion is on my desicion for my team now(Im really curious)

(Also I have this swablu in the P.C with 31 in SP DEF and DEF and 29 in SP ATK......do u think I should use it?????

Edited by Gengar768
I MISS MAGNETO

Well, my (late) opinion is that you play the pokemons you like, as simply as that, wether they are everyone favorite or not. I love Infernape over all mons and in particular over that weird chicken Blaziken, and I will NEVER replace the monkey although i understand blaziken is better. But same way if you really like a pokemon, keep it even if everyyyyyone has it. I had a Gardevoir in my main 6 before i started to come to the forum and even if I dislike the lack of originality, at the end what matters is the pleasure you have when you play.

With this idea in mind, i support your choice to put Dragonite in the box for now. For my second run of reborn (first one was a clasic and legit one) I reverted back to E12 to have a early game Gyarardos, and that was boring, this thing just swept alone almost all gym leaders so i quit this run. The game is very very well thought in term of dificulty and i think playing it how it was planned to be is how you get most fun of it :)

@Razkar Ok u made me feel wayyyyy better about magneto and your really encourging me to use altaria(Which now I may have to add to the team) Thanks

oh and trust me your opinion is never late (No but seriously I literally have no one else to talk to so you just replying gives me somthing to do)..... I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE YAY