Fire type Pokemon

Layback80

Pyroar is pretty good. It has shallow movepool though. You can also try Salazzle, Houdoom or Magmar/Magmortar. Later on you have a chance to obtain one of the Fire-type starters. It really depends on how far in the game you're at the moment and what (coverage) you need.

I am currently at Grand dream city and dont really want a starter pokemon,My current team is Sceptile,Pangoro,Dusclops,going to use the water type from the west Gearen help request and also looking for a decent flying type

No one seems to check which game it is.

The only fire pokemon I can think of is talonflame.You can get it in route 9.You can go to route 9 via the train in GDC.But I don't remember how much you have to progress in game to do so.It might possibly be just before v9 ending.

The main problem is that you are stuck in grand dream city at the moment.

I used Chandelure in my rejuvenation run.With shadow ball,flamethrower,pain split and energy ball,it is really useful.Except the event is in amethyst cave.So........I got nothing.

How did you beat the 10th gym leader with 3 pokemons?

@GS Ball wrong game bro.

I have not played V9 until entering Grand Dream City, so I can only give you a general overview:

Arcanine is strong in its own right, so finding a better replacement can be tricky.

Any of the fire starters do fine. Typhlosion is a bit one-dimensional though and Emboar is outclassed by the other two Fire/Fighting starters.

Salazzle has a unique typing, good abilities and Nasty Plot to setup as well as nice Speed and SpA.

Talonflame could work for you, since you're looking for a Flying Type as well. I found it to be underwhelming as a fire type early on, but you're way past that point and the Gale Wings Tailwind it brings could help you out tremendously.

Torkoal is a defensive beast who can cheeze quite a lot of fights. Run Shell Armor with  Amnesia and Iron Defence on it, wall whoever you need to and kill them with a stally tactic or switch to Shell Smash and sweep with Lava Plume. Its movepool for offensive coverage sucks, but its not built for it anyways.

Houndoom is nice, also has Nasty Plot and decent Speed/SpA but its Dark typing won't carry much weight until you get Dark Pulse as TM. Also its defences are paper thin especially the physical def.

Magmortar can be quite good, but its special attacking coverage moves rely on TMs, which you may or may not have.

Chandelure has amazing SpA and interesting moves due to the Ghost type and TMs but will have issues because of its rather low speed and defenses.

Alolan Marowak can be brutal with a bone club, has 3 vastly different yet strong abilities and some interesting moves. The only issue is its awful speed.

Volcarona would have been a great choice, but its in the mystery egg, so I guess you have bad luck.

Pyroar can be a replacement, but its typing doesn't add all too much and neither do its abilities. It has a decent special movepool and acceptable SpA and base speed.

Things I wouldn't recommend for you:

Darmantian with Sheer Force is strong, not doubt. But it's extremely similar to Arcanine in terms of coverage. It gets Belly Drum to be an even bigger threat, but lacks overall speed and the sweet priority from Extreme Speed that Arcanine has. It's even a bit more squishy.

Simisear compares to Darmantian and Arcanine in a similar way. It has moves like Yawn, Fling for crazy sets and a good aptitude for TM-Moves but can't convincingly dethrone Arcanine.

Rapidash is yet another of those Pokemon that get outclassed by Arcanine. It's also a physical attacker, wins by base speed but lacks a priority move and has weaker coverage.

Flareon has more special bulk but nothing else going for it to replace Arcanine.

Ninetales is amazing and has great utility, sadly it's unavailable in Rejuvenation.

Camerupt is slow and shines a lot more in the early- and midgame. It's not bad, just not good enough for your point in the game unless you run Trick Room.

Magcargo should be avoided. Its HP and Speed hinder it greatly and the moveset doesn't do its typing justice.

I've never used Heatmor, Turtonator or Oricorio so I can't give you an opinion on those, but I've covered pretty much every other (non-legendary) Firetype.

Tl;dr:

I would recommend Salazzle or Talonflame, but you have all the options in the world, even keeping Arcanine.