Flying Pokemon

Trufa

Hello there guys, I'm building my team and I am in doubt with flying pokemon. Which one do you think it's better?

I'm in doubt about Staraptor, Braviary and Honchkrow, but I am looking for suggestions. 

Thanks!!

Depends on what your team needs. The STAB Dark coverage provided by Honchkrow can always be useful, not to mention Sucker Punch Moxie Honchkrow is nothing to scoff at.

Staraptor and Braviary are relatively similar mons. I think Staraptor is going to be the superior choice most of the time due to Intimidate and better speed, but both can pull their weight.

It's hard to tell which one would be more beneficial to you without knowing the rest of your team :P

• Veterans

Personally? When in doubt I always go for Crobat. It's just so well rounded and useful.

Out of those 3? Honchkrow stands out due to having the highest attack stat and between Sucker Punch, -via breeding- Brave Bird and Moxie, puts in the hurting to just about anything. Staraptor hits the hardest out of the three, pretty much nothing survives 2 rounds with a Staraptor, due toRECKLESS Brave Bird and Close Combat hitting just about everything ridiculously hard. Braviary is pretty bland compared to the other 2 unfortunately. I'd go for Staraptor personally due to having the highest speed and hitting the hardest but Honchkrow definitely has some benefits too.

I'm breeding some pokemons that I like and building the team + some rotations. The main team at this point is:

Blaziken

Floatzel

Roserade

Raichu

Noivern

Meowstic

For rotation I have: Greninja, Leavanny, Ampharos, Gardevoir, Alakazam, Metagross, Lucario, Toxicroak, Flygon, Mismagius, Granbull, Zoroark, Rhyperior, Heracross, Vanilluxe, Haxorus, Gyarados, Gengar.

I like building my team with one of each type, the ones on the rotation that has the same type of one of the main team, are there because I'm in doubt of which to use haha

@GS BALL I'll go for one last run before E17 with the best pokemon I am able to collect/breed. And never really likeed skarmory :/