Helping me choose

LilyX

Hi guys,

I have this box of (semi-) competitive shiny mons and wanted (you) to build a team out of them before Ep. 17 comes out. What I´m looking for is a well-rounded team with good coverage offensively and defensively. I don´t want my team to be too frail because that kinda sucks in-game. So basically, I want the optimal team possible with the given mons in this box.

Anyone have suggestions as to how a team out of these mons could look? Please consider which moves are available at the moment (so for example Haxorus with EQ to hit Rotom isn´t an option since EQ isn´t out yet).

Thanks a lot in advance!

capture000.bmp

Edit:

Since just asking you to put a team together seems a bit lazy: Here is the team I thought of. Please don´t prioritise these mons in your thoughts, though...I tend to favor physical over special and big pokemon over small pokemon, so my team might be biased and unbalanced.

Metagross - meteor mash, bullet punch, hammer arm, zen headbutt

Feraligatr - Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

Galvantula - Discharge (later thunder), Sticky Web, (giga drain/energy ball when they come out), Bug Buzz

Flygon - EQ, Dragon claw, Superpower, Rock Slide/crunch

Volcarona - Quiver Dance, Bugg Buzz, Flamethrower, Giga Drain (when it comes out) --- I realize that this and Galvantula is kinda redundant...Galvantula is mainly there to set up web.

Staraptor - Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double Edge, U-turn (when it comes out)

Edited by LilyX

Giga drain is already in the game, its in the 7th street iirc

Metagross, Volcarona, Hawlucha, Rotom-W, weavile, porygon2 with eviolite or Porygon z

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7

On 2.12.2017 at 7:59 PM, Amine Chankey3ft7 said:

Giga drain is already in the game, its in the 7th street iirc

Metagross, Volcarona, Hawlucha, Rotom-W, weavile, porygon2 with eviolite or Porygon z

Giga Drain tutor was bugged in Ep. 16 for some people apparently. Thanks for your ideas. Suggestions concerning that Porygon moveset? Recover, Tri-Attack, Ice Beam/Thunderbolt (later) and Toxic?

On 3.12.2017 at 1:01 AM, Epic said:

How do I get that file with the box of pokemon into my game? I'd be glad to help out

That file is just a screenshot. You won´t be able to get that into your game :)

3 hours ago, LilyX said:

Giga Drain tutor was bugged in Ep. 16 for some people apparently. Thanks for your ideas. Suggestions concerning that Porygon moveset? Recover, Tri-Attack, Ice Beam/Thunderbolt (later) and Toxic?

That file is just a screenshot. You won´t be able to get that into your game :)

tri attack, recover, ice beam, thunderbolt/toxic: if Porygon2

tri atk, nasty plot, shadow ball/Tbolt, Ice beam: if porygon z

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7