Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. FINE. I'll do this.

HilDan

BattleRose-Shipping

Ametrine-Shipping

Reevilda

.....not even ashamed anymore.

officially spnsoring the USS SilverRose aight

Both of these are confirmed, I have one more ship (Brokenshipping) but I won't say who with. Pretty sure it's obvious to a lot of people

I suppose I'll clarify, because the background reasons for ships are sort of fun to look back on, and the way I displayed mine earlier may not have made sense.

It should be known that only one ship out of this list was asked for, and the circumstances were more out of in-the-moment lolz than anything else. Ships are built on the basis of cutesy moments and other people calling you out on it. It's meant to be slightly embarrassing in most cases...if you ask me.

For those of you that are wondering, My sexual orientation (or lack thereof) makes these....multiple shippings even more ironic and thus more fun.

HilDan - HildaxDan - Dan was the first person to welcome me on the server and we quickly became fast friends. In my own little circle of Rebornians, It was evident that he was very friendly, and it got called out. Seriously. Dan's a cool guy, and extremely helpful. I'm blessed to have him for a PERFECTLY PLATONIC FRIEND.

WarHymnShipping - HildaxRosesong - This is the ship I asked for. The context behind this actually resulted in a silly role-play based conversation regarding HilDan after I had broken my ankle and returned home (thus giving me more time to fool around on Skype/Reborn) from camp. Dan literally looked away for like....5 seconds, and in that time Rose and I had eloped and were "wed". I'm not usually a polygamist, lecherous person. In fact, such moment was rare. If you were to ask me about -active- ships, this one makes the strongest case. I mean...c'mon....we're married.....[confirmed] and renamed due to Rose and I's shared music background. The "War" part of the name comes from the etymology of the name "Hilda" - "Battle-maiden"

MysteriousFanFicShipping - HildaxReeveelution - This ship is pretty much dormant, and you wouldn't be able to tell we were a ship if you you weren't there to witness it. Reevee was the first person I was shipped with here in Reborn, and it happened due to a user named Ruby Alice. Alice was discussing writing a fan-fiction about a ship she was in on the server, and it drew both Reevee and I's interest. At the time, I was just getting my feet wet with Pokemon Online, and Reevee was kind enough to oblige in kicking my butt multiple times. I made the hugest mistake ever by mentioning that I was not "shipable", and thus Alice's next "fan fiction" was going to be about Reevee and I. So much for being the quiet girl that wasn't going to fit in or make too much noise.

AmetrineShipping - HildaxAmethyst - This ship name is the one I'm most proud of out of all of the ships I have had to name for myself. Apparently, Amethyst crystals like to grow in the same area as Citrine crystals (Citrine is MY birthstone, and both Ame and I have similar stories of having precious stones given to us after our births) This natural occurrence causes "Ametrine" crystals to form. Does that word sound familiar? Not only did it give this ship an excuse, but it also ties in with the Reborn game. As for the ship? It's...somewhat active. I know that this ship is heavily supported by Jacze (who birthed the idea of it), as well as Wendel and Azery, and because both Ame and I happened to be online, we took what they gave us and somewhat ran with it. I find this whole thing ironic because a couple of months ago, I didn't think I was even worthy enough of being Ame's FRIEND, and now the both of us talk on a daily basis and somehow stand each other.

So there you all have it. My "harem"....and Dan...who isn't a woman.....Yeah.

Just so you know, I think i said the same thing to Ruby, and she still couldn't ship me XD. And shhh, you can totally have a dude in your harem so long as he wears a dress.....((getting horrible horrible flashbacks to Battlestar Galactica right now....))