Official Pairing Thread

Cloud

There is enough panda to go around ladies! *Puts arms around Rosesong and Darklight*

I don't even know how to respond to this

I don't even think I want to respond to this

my lord

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And... don't force yourself into pairings. Or threesomes. Or harems for that matter.

Similarly, and perhaps even more so, do not force other people into pairings. For example, I've heard about and have even observed firsthand how people here've been pairing Rose up with almost everyone she's talked to or with whomever she seems to agree with a lot. I don't know if you guys have caught on or simply don't care, but she actually finds it annoying. I'm sure it was funny for a while, but these kinds of things get old especially for the person on the receiving end.

Yeah. I just had to say it.

• Support Squad

So much thirst.

Also, I guess the Iceberg gave the titanic the cold shoulder? HAD TO BE DONE

Furthermore, surely some spontaneity is attractive, riiiight? Please let me be right...!

And... don't force yourself into pairings. Or threesomes. Or harems for that matter.

Similarly, and perhaps even more so, do not force other people into pairings. For example, I've heard about and have even observed firsthand how people here've been pairing Rose up with almost everyone she's talked to or with whomever she seems to agree with a lot. I don't know if you guys have caught on or simply don't care, but she actually finds it annoying. I'm sure it was funny for a while, but these kinds of things get old especially for the person on the receiving end.

Yeah. I just had to say it.

Yea, please give Rose a break guys. Cuase it is kinda getting to the point where it is just hurting feelings...and we shouldn't be doing that.

Thank you both for these statements; I'll iterate for myself one last time as well. I don't care if I have ships or if I don't have ships. What I do care about is the fact that I can't catch a break in regards to them. I've agreed to the majority of these ships because these people are my closest friends. That's it. If it's that amusing to you all to give me grief over this, then I can just as easily drop the ships all together and just be done with this; I don't care either way. I'm just sick of hearing about solely who I'm supposed to be paired with-- if there are thirsty people here, then I guess I never have to drink again! Honestly, this even goes on the server. Yeah, I joke with Hilda and we have our "fights", but those are jokes and all in good fun. Please, go start shipping other people, because I've tried to take this in stride and be a good sport but really, enough is enough on this matter.