Official Pairing Thread

Cloud

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone knows the whole 'acting like a pig' act is a joke. I'm just trying humor everyone.

I assumed as much, but the way you went about it was over the top. Jokes are good, but you need to know when it's been enough. Also it's easier to get away with jokes as such with people who know you better, I'm sure if you're still around a year from now, we'll all be more tolerable of such because we'll know you better.

• Support Squad

I assumed as much, but the way you went about it was over the top. Jokes are good, but you need to know when it's been enough. Also it's easier to get away with jokes as such with people who know you better, I'm sure if you're still around a year from now, we'll all be more tolerable of such because we'll know you better.

Would you prefer the amorous intentions be directed your way?

What's funny is, I've had this account for almost a year.

wow really? You should hang around then more, get to know some of us around here, I am sure you will fit in once people get to know you.

I've just been too busy to post or anything like that. I'm still very busy with homework, but I'm on here any way. lol

• Support Squad

^Says the person still up and posting lol

I CAN'T... STOP...!

Going to try to make pairing thread return to its original purpose. AmexEdge because I read the QB.

Wow ninja'd by Dobby. I really am too slow.

That's because you're a fruit with no limbs. As punishment, here's an anagram of pineapple: ape nipple

• Support Squad

I think it's more AmexDanxEssentials14, Ame says she's been keeping Dan busy.

I can only imagine the horrors and delights that would entail. Mainly horrors, and maybe some nosy people butting in.