Official Pairing Thread

Cloud

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey quiet you all.

I think after awhile Rosesong only needs one OTP.

RosesongxReborn

She is pretty much the most decorated lady besides Amethyst because of her kindness and her willingness to be stupid alongside with us. Her appearance has always been on time and she really does try her best to tolerate us as bad and idiotic our ideas are. She is basically the queen ruler of all OTPs and I feel that giving her this nomination will make you all realize this.

She has won Reborn. Then soon to be, the Internet. :T Inb4 Zephyr, Hilda, Pyon, Sapphire, and any or all the ladies of reborn kill me.

Hey quiet you all.

RosesongxReborn

She is pretty much the most decorated lady besides Amethyst because of her kindness and her willingness to be stupid alongside with us. Her appearance has always been on time and she really does try her best to tolerate us as bad and idiotic our ideas are. She is basically the queen ruler of all OTPs and I feel that giving her this nomination will make you all realize this.

She has won Reborn. Then soon to be, the Internet. :T Inb4 Zephyr, Hilda, Pyon, Sapphire, and any or all the ladies of reborn kill me.

Omg, this is too kind of you Cow. I'm fairly sure none of it's true (mainly in regards to the decorated bit and the kindness bit), but I certainly appreciate it and am honored.

Hey quiet you all.

RosesongxReborn

Nah man, only Hilda'll come for you and it'll be slow and painful. I agree with you on this. Rose needs to have an award or something. C: Rose for Helen of Reborn confirmed