[Spoiler for future event?]

Iron Avenger

Spoiler

trainer112.png.67b543c18fd9be40521d2b68ad9d4ae2.png

Saw this while going through the graphics folder. titled trainer112.png. had a million questions in my head. why is Thomas the train engine in reborn. how and why would you pick a fight with a train and how did a train catch pokemon when i has no hands. Is this an deleted event or something i missed. can anyone pls tell me why this Even exists as a trainer???

24 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

trainer112.png.67b543c18fd9be40521d2b68ad9d4ae2.png

Saw this while going through the graphics folder. titled trainer112.png. had a million questions in my head. why is Thomas the train engine in reborn. how and why would you pick a fight with a train and how did a train catch pokemon when i has no hands. Is this an deleted event or something i missed. can anyone pls tell me why this Even exists as a trainer???

I assume it's a funny sprite to keep oneself entertained while testing trainer battles.  I'm sure I saw a dev post a picture where this was used within the last month, but I don't remember who posted it.

Spoiler

That train is the true body of Lin. In it exists her soul. So long as it is not destroyed Lin will come back to life even after being killed. I am being very very serious and this is in no way me spouting random stuff that came into my mind. 

Edit: I noticed that this topic is posted in the wrong place(I think), it should be posted in Reborn City not Team Shoecase. Probably should call a mod to move it

Edited by sosobean