What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

[spoiler] link [/spoiler] 

Not to nag, but can you make sure you put your video links in spoiler tags, Nutcase? We had to start doing that because the page takes forever to load otherwise.

Not a problem, though I know how to use the spoiler tag; no need to show me how, I take it as an insult to my intelligence. Just haven't been around in a while, life and such.

Oh come on mate, no one's trying to take a stab at your intelligence here. We're putting songs in spoiler tags to reduce the lag on the site and it was quite a reasonable reminder, I'm quite sure there was no offense intended so there's no need for you to get defensive.

Oh come on mate, no one's trying to take a stab at your intelligence here. We're putting songs in spoiler tags to reduce the lag on the site and it was quite a reasonable reminder, I'm quite sure there was no offense intended so there's no need for you to get defensive.

Indeed, I only added it because I've seen in the other forums that some of the users actually don't know how to use the spoiler tags. I wasn't calling you stupid or anything, sorry if it came off that way.

• Administrators

I've seen "RWBY" everywhere and should actually look it up sometime. But too lazy, murgh

Volume 2 just recently finished so if you were going to, now's a pretty good time; the episodes in volume 1 were split into parts (a few aside) so they're all really short- we're talking like sub-5/6 minutes on all but the first, middle, and last epsiodes

The second volume didn't do that so everything is at least over 10 minutes but there's less episodes as a result

I really enjoy it, and if you have 20 minutes here's all the trailers for the four main characters (these were released before the series actually started) in one video:

weiss is best girl

so as to stay on topic, here's a bit more of the OST that I enjoyed

admittedly this is a remix, but I do what I want:

and completely unrelated

EDIT:

double posting is bad so here's another link

someone associated this with fanart of Tiki on tumblr (link for the fire emblem-y people) so I had to give it a listen, and I approve

• Upvote 2