What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

I get chills every time I listen to song.

Tell them what I hoped would be impossible.~

Wow this song gives me nostalgia feels I haven't heard this in a long time. A bit strange expecting to hear Beyonce and getting Nightcore instead, though.

I can't believe I'm actually admitting to listening to this song but here goes.

Must post more Lights to balance out ♥

And also Paramore

• Upvote 1

Wow this song gives me nostalgia feels I haven't heard this in a long time. A bit strange expecting to hear Beyonce and getting Nightcore instead, though.

Well it's actually Shontelle, but regardless, I'm getting to the point where I love hearing Nightcores of my favorite songs since the faster pace just gets me in a better move.

Well it's actually Shontelle, but regardless, I'm getting to the point where I love hearing Nightcores of my favorite songs since the faster pace just gets me in a better move.

Wow I am in fact an idiot I have the song and was thinking Irreplaceable by Beyonce even though I have the Shontelle song. ._.;

"Orchard of Mines" by Globus

The first time I heard this song was in an AMV featuring Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach yeah the short and grumpy white-haired kid Captain of ice. That was five or four years ago, and listening to it after a while brings back memories for me. Other than that, there's just something about how it sounds as well as the lyrics that's got me in its grip.

I'm actually familiar with The Piano Guys. They're one of the instrumental virtuoso people, the others being Lindsey Stirling and David Garett, to name a few, who manage to burn me up with envy and admiration simultaneously every time I have a listen.

Uh to contribute, here's their Lord of the Rings medley. I don't know if it's been posted but even if it has, what harm is there to listen to it again? c:

Also, the CGI and Force are strong with this one. Here's The Piano Guys' Cello Wars, a parody of Star Trek Wars. Watch it while listening, I wasn't kidding about the special effects XD

When Godot show me some of their stuff, I really liked their kung fu panda one where they were on the Great Wall of China for their video. I gotta did through their videos now.

have some nice filler for now while I try to catch up. I'd only heard like 3 of their covers before.

• Administrators

IT'S CLOSE ENOUGH

Unrelated: I stumbled into vocaloids again and don't think I posted this last time

Also these:

^ this one is especially fun because the original singer of the song, Lia, was the one who did the voice for IA, and in that vein:

these are really cool (you definitely need headphones for the second one, though)

I'm not super well-versed in vocaloids in general but of the ones I've actively listened to I definitely think IA is my favorite