What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

Um, that one's slightly bold, but it is a doll...ahem...

If I posted all the Touhou music I was listening to it would fill up the thread, so let's leave it at that, shall we...although since that one's so calm and sedate, I want to post a more 'You're going to die!' one.

Edited by Ashka

Oh yeah yeah! That one is amazing!

Let's see if I can get you hooked up on this one, like it happened to me.

I doubt it so, but damn, it's upbeat gets me in the mood for anything o:

This one I like it better original, since It's so... imposibly fast to be recreated well by humans.

If you don't like Dubstep (I don't know my genres but apparently it's dubstep) then ignore the first one...I've been unable to get it out of my head, even though it'd really simple...

I thought I should try and think of music I like from games, maybe, but I'm slow to remember these things...

This is from the Touhou fangame, Labyrinth of Touhou. I love this boss theme. <3 The game is filled with good music but I think this one is probably the best to showcase, as it were. The game itself is fantastic, by the way (I still need to finish it! But no time, no time...during summer I will. Definitely). If you like Etrian Odyssey (which I do, although I played this first! <3) you might like this. There's a great deal of strategy involved. You use individual characters rather than classes, though, so no two 'units' are the same...it's filled with references to other games and pop culture (seriously, if you get them all, I congratulate you) and yeah, imo you don't need to be a fan of the series at all to love this game.

...somehow, this post ended up being a promotion for Labyrinth of Touhou...oops...

EDIT: I mean, it even has a great version of the Golden Serpent's theme-okay, no, I'm quieting down now.

Edited by Ashka
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators

I'm not sure how to feel about this other than djshfsadgfsdkjlfhdsgjfksgdl

Also this cuz playlists OP

EDIT:
and now for something completely different but not too surprising

• Upvote 1