What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

Anyone in a Medieval-y sort of mood? What about Medieval-y Touhou? (Lol you thought it was going to be something else didn't you)

Mmmmmm, I love Subterranean Animism's stage themes. Here, have a folk remix of Yamame's theme while I'm at it. I found this as part of an amazing hour-long collection of classical/orchestral Touhou remixes, and I really must find the video again...

This remix makes me wish I could fit a Galvantula on my league team...well, it's not finalised yet, so we'll see...

Edited by Ashka

I was on the fence about posting this when it popped into my head, as it basically means admitting to anyone who sees this that I am a shameless pervert with no morals whatsoever (there should be an acronym for that. SPWNMW doesn't look good, though).

EDIT: Oh god would someone actually spend rupees to change my trainer title to that? ffffffffff-

But then I decided YOLO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UagElsbU4WA

Without the intro movie, this doesn't give you the same 'pumped up and ready to conquer the hell out of stuff' feeling (seriously, all I need to see to want to play this game is the intro), but I can't find a video of the intro so oh well.

I played it for the gameplay, I swear! And the music! And the, um, plot! Yeah! The girls were just a distraction!! A-and I in no way approve of Rance or his behaviour! Ah, I need to get it on this laptop and finally play through Kenshin's IF route...and maybe try a speed run-*shot*

It's a good game, don't judge me. There was other stuff I want to post, but I'll save that for later, this post is big enough as it is.

Edited by Ashka

• Administrators
EDIT: Oh god would someone actually spend rupees to change my trainer title to that? ffffffffff-

If anyone was going to change someone's anything for whatever reason it'd probably be Edge

omg mori you still exist <3

And naturally I can't really post here without linking a song so let's see... Mori existing again reminds me of this-

• Upvote 2

If anyone was going to change someone's anything for whatever reason it'd probably be Edge

That does not comfort me at all. :( Welp, it's another post so have this:

and this:

oh, and this in case anyone actually wants some singing:

Edited by Ashka

omg mori you still exist <3

And naturally I can't really post here without linking a song so let's see... Mori existing again reminds me of this-

I hope you've been keeping this thread warm for me Ika? Also, since you've put me in the mood!

..Kinda fitting actually.