What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

• Administrators

Been on a nightcore kick recently

Saw this and for some reason expected the actual band Dragonforce (since I've never watched FT) and was prepared to explode; I was wrong but I still like it

In complete contrast-

• Upvote 1

Saw this and for some reason expected the actual band Dragonforce (since I've never watched FT) and was prepared to explode; I was wrong but I still like it

In complete contrast-

I'm sure the original ending and singers give it sentimental value and stuff and I may be biased because I heard it first but I like this cover I found a while ago while looking for decent nico nico stuff.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

tbh I haven't watched the anime (yet?) so it doesn't really have any sentimental value or anything (yet^2) I was just shown the short version by Dana and was like "hey this is nice" yours is good too

I went through my watch history on youtube to find this again

and along the way, found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDMT5nbfdwk

not much longer before the DVD release in Japan ;_;

Most of the reason I mentioned your tumblr in that one status Ikaru was from the P3 stuff. Particularly about the one where they have their evokers to their heads and the reason they fight next to them.

And by sentiments I mean that connection you get with a story or character once you've watched it in which a certain version of a song will seem better to you afterwards. Or you just like it more than you would have otherwise thanks to the memories or connotations it now brings up.

This one radio station may turn me country yet.