[IC] TotM DC; Borderlands Subplot: Pandora's Box

Projeck

She takes the hide back then looks at her spear.

"Could you copy this? Im not really sure how usefull the crystal might actualy be, but it holds its point well enough and it might be useful to have more."
Tim can probbly tell the crystal came from the dragon sitting on her head, though it seems a bit smaller then the ones on its wings. Was it mearly carved down, or was it lost when ador was smaller?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law, Meanwhile, constructs 10 androids, their smooth and thin bodies almost skeletal in the bright light.  He hooks them up to a table for power, and allows Orion to have at it.

After that, he decides to approach Lilly, merely listening in on their conversation.

He took the spear and looked it over.

"Interesting weapon you've got here.  Well made too."

Over a couple seconds he focused on the spear, the flames started from his hand and quickly crawled over the weapon, though not as instantly as before.

Once he finished he handed the spear back to Lily and bent down to a circle burnt into the ground with the same white and pink fire.  From within the circle he pull out an exact copy of her spear.  He nodded as he looked it over, then he put away his Philosopher's stone and pulled out a small knife with which he got to work separating the head and shaft of the spear.  Once separated he dropped the shaft into the circle where it completely disappeared, he looked at the crystal again for a second, testing its weight and looking through it in the light before finally imprinting it with flames as well.

"A very nice material, I'll definitely be able to find something to do with it."
He offered the crystal back to Lily.

"Exactly that." Tim said looking down towards the small creature.

"I can transmute things by first imprinting them, then by converting them to a sort of metaphysical 'currency', and then taking that 'currency' and turning it into anything I have imprinted.  If you come across anything interesting or that you might want more of later run it past me and I can see if I can make an imprint of it."

"I have something."

Law fishes around in his robes until he withdraws an orange Can.  If it weren't for the runes deeply embossed on it's surface, one might mistake it for a soda can.

"Green Eco, a substance originating from the Precursors, it can heal wounds and cleanse illness."

"The canister is Precursor Metal, it's quite useful in countless ways.  Both of these are incredibly useful, but I only receive so much of them from my patrons at a time."

Tim takes the canister and imprints the whole canister, the liquid Eco, and the empty canister, while he works he asks Law some questions about the substances.

"What exact does this 'Precursor metal' do? and you said Green Eco, are there other types?"

After finishing up and getting a response he pulls a whole canister of Eco out and hands it back to Law.

"There we go, if you need any more canisters of this Green Eco, the Precursor metal, or the liquid Eco just say something."

"Thanks, Though. Its really not that impressive. I would love to make it stronger, But i don't know much about making and enchanting weapons. My tribe's magical specialties revolve around manipulating nature and working with wildlife."

She takes the shard of crystal and wraps it up in the hide shes carrying. She really needed to find a bag for this stuff.

She listens to the conversation between the small rat like creature and the hooded man as they talk. Wound healing liquid, and some sort of metal huh?

Ador, Being curious hops down to the floor and starts sniffing law.

"Well, it's highly resistant to corrosive agents, wear and tear, it has countless applications in machinery and magecraft, and... a-and......."

At the deafening huffing from the creature behind Law, his voice peters out and his back stiffens.

Paralyzed with Fear, Law's brain digs up the old caveman backup plans, "----- or flight"

It seems the first part of the title was scratched out...