Totally not wanting to fit in

Neo

Holy shit, I forgot Mael.

Mael: You've always been a really good bro. You even went so far as to back me up when I'd get in trouble. If I could sum you up with words, there'd be a problem, but since I can't- Job well done.

• 2 months later...

Reviving, because why not?

Pocky: You're really chill. Fun to be around, and you're the only person who uses the minecraft server along with me.

Now we wait for this to die again, unless anyone wants an opinion or an update.

All I've seen is the junk from near Tristaguard to the Tardis 54427506859690809685068969084568569080698 blocks away.

Also, I couldn't possibly give you a proper opinion, Luka. I don't really know you enough yet, but going off of what I do know: You're cool. You seem to be a "people person", your personality gets people to flock to you as if you're holding a free money sign.

Kendall, I don't really know what to say. Can't even say if we'd be good friends or not, because I simply don't know. If you wanna change that, be my guest.

Silver, as much as I'd love to say something edgy like: "I hate everyone", that isn't the case. No matter how much of a bitter asshole I come off as. Like I said in your "ask thread", you're faaaar too thin skinned. It also seems like you're always looking for a way to get people to notice you. We all go through that phase, and all I can say is: The harder you try, the more people look away. tl;dr Be yourself, and try to toughen up.