The Political Soap Box

Maelstrom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of judging that's going on from a few sentences of replies in this thread is absolutely baffling; instead of looking at only the surface of each other, can we actually try to understand each other's reasons for their points of view before writing out an angry reply out of your own point of view?

Absolutely no one will do it. Sorry Fush.

Regardless of your point of view and opinion on the matter, my question is, why isn't he on trial or at least going through the legal processes yet?

Anyone not in Law enforcement would have been taken into custody by this point. This is a fact you can't deny.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Ferguson-shooting-Wheres-Officer-Darren-Wilson-272414901.html

One friend, Jake Shepard, told the Daily Mail newspaper in Britain that he'd texted with Wilson after a CNN appearance, and a woman going by the name "Josie" called a radio show to say she knew his side of the story.
The Daily Mail reported that Shepard said he didn't know for sure where Wilson is but that he's safe and under 24-hour guard.

'rebels' aka russian troops in disguise are being armed and supported by Russia in Ukraine and are causing problems in Ukraine, who wishes to be independent from Russia.

Russia moved artillery pieces into Ukraine and are firing into Ukraine from the Ukranian border.

The response by the US, if not the UN (i'm not sure, only been following just a bit), has been tough trade sanctions.

tumblr_nakfa4APYs1qh4857o1_500.jpg

But that's none of my business.

That's all.

multiply that officer by 53, and then multiply the 'protester' by 200+

Then add a molotov cocktail in the hands of... oh, say 5% of the protesters and draw a few more around the corner, looting businesses.

How you frame it.

Basically my viewpoint on the whole Ukraine situation since I was last recent on the subject. Is that Ukraine should just give Crimea and any other "provinces/states/whatever they call them" to join them if they so democratically choose to do so. Then be done with it. East/West Germany more or less but closer to the Motherland

ukraine_map_region_vote.jpg

The Dark red regions would definitely go, the lighter would be debatable.

'rebels' aka russian troops in disguise are being armed and supported by Russia in Ukraine and are causing problems in Ukraine, who wishes to be independent from Russia.

Russia moved artillery pieces into Ukraine and are firing into Ukraine from the Ukranian border.

The response by the US, if not the UN (i'm not sure, only been following just a bit), has been tough trade san

Huh...well yeah, it seems like a business.

multiply that officer by 53, and then multiply the 'protester' by 200+

Then add a molotov cocktail in the hands of... oh, say 5% of the protesters and draw a few more around the corner, looting businesses.

How you frame it.

Add Riot Shields and AR15's at the ready to the officers. And a few of those 200+ are actually children. No I'm not talking 18-25 either. Yes there are looters, and those who loot should be dealt with in the proper manner. In fact anyone who is found looting in this time should receive the maximum penalty for their actions in court. I don't condone the actions of what the minority that are acting likes savages and bringing down the entire image of the majority who are protesting peacefully. The cops end up panicking and/or are corrupt themselves and in turn decide to take justice into their owns hands when it's not proper to do so against those who only protest peacefully.

But Mael! they have really big trucks! Trucks are scary!

And Bulletproof vests with lots of pockets! They can put like... so many things in them! like bullets! or... more bullets! Bullets kill People... Half Life 3 confirmed!

The Gaza situation is an absolute parallel to the US.

The Israeli's receive hundreds of rocket strikes, and since they have to retaliate, they strike back at targets... and because the extremists in Palestine intentionally hide behind civilians, it makes the Israelis seem callous, when they are not. Pretty sure I already linked an article on this topic in here, in regards to Hamas using world media coverage to gain more support for themselves.