3 Letter Storyline!

The Fush

The sun rose at 25:00 AM, on a cold yesterday. Time paradoxes are very funny, as Nirvash proved. However, it was arguably unfair that Enigma had stolen the time warpers, and had looped the fabric of space-time, causing Dialga and Palkia to go and stop this, but Ikaru stopped Enigma's time-space powers,

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun rose at 25:00 AM, on a cold yesterday. Time paradoxes are very funny, as Nirvash proved. However, it was arguably unfair that Enigma had stolen the time warpers, and had looped the fabric of space-time, causing Dialga and Palkia to go and stop this, but Ikaru stopped Enigma's time-space powers,

"Give me your..."

The sun rose at 25:00 AM, on a cold yesterday. Time paradoxes are very funny, as Nirvash proved. However, it was arguably unfair that Enigma had stolen the time warpers, and had looped the fabric of space-time, causing Dialga and Palkia to go and stop this, but Ikaru stopped Enigma's time-space powers.

"Give me your super delightful cookies

Light, there was a comma. Be grateful I've decided to make it a full stop.

Epic C lrn2grammar

The sun rose at 25:00 AM, on a cold yesterday. Time paradoxes are very funny, as Nirvash proved. However, it was arguably unfair that Enigma had stolen the time warpers, and had looped the fabric of space-time, causing Dialga and Palkia to go and stop this, but Ikaru stopped Enigma's time-space powers.

"Give me your cookies of space!"

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but

Before raging at the above, Epic C, please consider how, 'then eats them' fits in after a speech senetence. Thank you and lrn2grammar.

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will,

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was Radomus in disguise and needed help

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was Radomus in disguise, and needed help opening this jar that everyone hated

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was Radomus in disguise, and needed help opening this jar that everyone hated to open, so Ikaru used his

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was Radomus in disguise, and needed help opening this jar that everyone hated to open, soIkaru used his giant eagle talon

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was Radomus in disguise, and needed help opening this jar that everyone hated to open, so Ikaru used his giant eagle talon to utterly rip

"Give me your cookies of space!" said Ikaru, but he saw Gardevoir, owned by Will, and ran to the nearest phone and called 911, for Will was Radomus in disguise, and needed help opening this jar that everyone hated to open, so Ikaru used his giant eagle to utterly rip the lid to shreds, and then pushed