Little Help please :D

Trufa

Flygon outspeed almost all of fairy types and with dragon dance speed boost, it can be faster than A-Ninetales. The problem with Iron Tail and Steel Wing is accuracy. That's why I'm looking for opinions :D

Just now, Trufa said:

Flygon outspeed almost all of fairy types and with dragon dance speed boost, it can be faster than A-Ninetales. The problem with Iron Tail and Steel Wing is accuracy. That's why I'm looking for opinions :D

Flygon is not a great pokemon,it has so many flaws,but if you can play smart he could be a dangerous threat offensively~

But as i've said if you are looking for a Ground type go for Excadrill,you will demolish fairy types,Iron Tail is a risk no matter what ~

7 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Steel Wing has 90% acc., so a Wide Lens would make that 99%, practically eliminating the problem. For Iron Tail I agree... Can't be helped...

Excadrill might be a better choice indeed, but it won't outspeed many things outside a sandstorm... vs slow Fairies though, it will be amazing, but don't thing Fairies are completely unable to counter it. A Prankster Whimsicott can literally stall it to death, especially if it locks you into Swords Dance/Earthquake.

But yes, as @Thundermaze said, Excadrill is overall better. I'd just go for Flygon, cause Flygon is awesome <3

Sorry for being so late for the party but yeh what they've said is completely right. Rhyperior surely isn't worth your time (hell, like Dusclops, at some point I think eviolite Rhydon as being used more often), as for Flygon it certainly has potencial yes, but at the end of the day Excadrill outclasses almost every other Ground type that isn't a legendary. I do like Krookodile and Diggersby a lot as offensive mons though, they can certainly get some work done and make great sweepers.

Here they go guys

image.png.c477316747ca0994917fa6f47359c2c1.pngimage.png.80f39b693067553ff3fd445346bf802a.png

image.png.cfe85031cc7f8ef26772c77dffceff81.pngimage.png.c67c8ccfad409e1b10cd343b6b2b99b3.png

I'm pretty happy, Excadrill have 88 base speed but at lvl 52 it outsped a lvl 60 Charizard (from a trainer inside Grand Hall) and Crobat gave me more options with those moves. Also, Excadrill have Mold Breaker because I don't have any pokemon to set up Sandstorm (unless I teach it to him in place of Swords Dance). Thank you guys again!
Just one more thing (I promise): Which item I use on Excadrill? Even with nice EV/IV and a good nature, sometimes I think it will be slow, so I was thinking about Choice Scarf. Is that wise ? :P 

4 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Here they go guys

image.png.c477316747ca0994917fa6f47359c2c1.pngimage.png.80f39b693067553ff3fd445346bf802a.png

image.png.cfe85031cc7f8ef26772c77dffceff81.pngimage.png.c67c8ccfad409e1b10cd343b6b2b99b3.png

I'm pretty happy, Excadrill have 88 base speed but at lvl 52 it outsped a lvl 60 Charizard (from a trainer inside Grand Hall) and Crobat gave me more options with those moves. Also, Excadrill have Mold Breaker because I don't have any pokemon to set up Sandstorm (unless I teach it to him in place of Swords Dance). Thank you guys again!
Just one more thing (I promise): Which item I use on Excadrill? Even with nice EV/IV and a good nature, sometimes I think it will be slow, so I was thinking about Choice Scarf. Is that wise ? :P 

With a choice scarf it can't make use of swords dance, so if you're going for that then replace sd with another move. Rock, ground and steel is already perfect neutral coverage, so X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Shadow Claw and Brick Break are all valid options depending on what you want it to be able to hit. Since those four are already available TM moves you can shift between them depending on what is more convenient for the situation.

19 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Here they go guys

Since you are packing swords dance the best item to pair it with is the Life Orb for sure, although you could also go for consumable items like Focus Sash or Air Baloon which are used on a lot of competitive sets. And yeh Choice Scarf is also not a bad option and if you wanna go for it just swap SD for something like Rapid Spin or even Horn Drill if you are feeling crazy xD. Edit: All of walpurgis suggestions are also great. Coverage never hurts.

Edited by Dartu-san