Charlotte Gym Battle...

ArenaGrenadeVEVO

Ok, I'm not saying make the gym battle easier, I just can't beat her and it's not your fault. I have done many mistakes in my playthrough such as not catching many Pokemon and not training and that is coming to bite right now as I am unable to beat Charlotte. I have tried everything such as using rain dance but none of my Pokemon are fast enough to outspeed her. If I would go train right now, I would waste 5 hours to increase a couple of levels that wouldn't matter anyway. I literally have caught 40 Pokemon including evolved ones. I am not sure what to do, I am stuck and can't do it.  Please help if there is any way you can.

Do you have a Pokemon that can possibly survive an attack or two and can use Trick Room? If you do, then get a Boldore from Route 3 and evolve it into a Gigalith. It, in Trick Room, literally solo's Charlotte. Heck, even without Trick Room, it should carve a huge hole in her team.

Thanks for everybody trying to help, my team is a decidueye, slurpuff, exploud, pachirisu, wobuffet, and magcargo

i will first try out the boldore/gigalith trick room strategy.

ill edit later if it doesnt work.

Edited by ArenaGrenadeVEVO
Keeping people updated.

19 hours ago, Anstane said:

Do you have a Pokemon that can possibly survive an attack or two and can use Trick Room? If you do, then get a Boldore from Route 3 and evolve it into a Gigalith. It, in Trick Room, literally solo's Charlotte. Heck, even without Trick Room, it should carve a huge hole in her team.

that looks like a nice strat, but would mamoswine work since i dont have a link stone to evolve boldore?

1 minute ago, ArenaGrenadeVEVO said:

that looks like a nice strat, but would mamoswine work since i dont have a link stone to evolve boldore?

It's not as effective because Mamo is a fair bit faster, plus you don't get Sand Stream, but if it can outslow Charlotte's team, then EQ spam should still work well in TR.