Halo 4 True Legendary Ending.

Wild Monkey

Sorry, did not realize that this may be a spoiler, so on my initial typing, I left out the spoiler warning, it has been fixed... If you are curious to know the tiny addition then click on the spoiler!

I played through on Legendary on the night of release with friends. When we finally got to the end, I got the typical "Tease" ending with the helmet going up and the screen going dark. So I figured the ending would be the same if I played through myself. Well, I was pleasantly mistaken. After fighting through hordes and hordes of Covenant and Prometheans, I finally reached the end again. This time, during the final scene, when the helmet comes off, you are treated with a quick glance of a face! That is right, after 3 (you can argue 4 since you don't see it until after the ending credits) main title games, 1 "addon" game, 1 prequel game, 1 remake, and 1 RTS. You finally get a sneak peek of Master Chief's eyes!

Edited by Wild Monkey

I am not spoiling anything honestly... that has nothing to do with the main plot... all I am doing is expressing my joy at finally being able to see Chief's face, or at least part of it anyways... It honestly does have nothing to do with the main story at all.

Would you kindly stop spoiling me of the game. Even though I would not touch the multiplayer. I do want to play single player just for the sake of it. But yes, this is spoiling the game for some people. It's like telling people the very last moment of Mass Effect 3 or something. It's still spoiling someone the expierence of it.

I'll love anyone who got the joke I was making

All is good. You could change your title to SPOILERS Halo 4 Legendary Ending can help. Plus putting your intial response in a spoiler with a warning can also help. Though all talk about endings and such should be put in spoilers. (This goes to everyone) to help others not get spoiled and have something ruined for them. So people will have more caution for every spoiler they click.

Darth Vader is Luke's father

I beat the game on Legendary today. Didn't see no eyes, yo. DON'T LIE TO ME!

same as other endings. bleh.

I beat the game on Legendary today. Didn't see no eyes, yo. DON'T LIE TO ME!

same as other endings. bleh.

You didn't believe hard enough.