Mienfoo with wide guard

ArenaGrenadeVEVO

Well, first of all, I am new to this website so I'm not sure if my putting my post in the right spot so please forgive me if I don't.

Second, I am trying to get a Mienfoo with Wide Guard to beat Eruption of Charlotte's Typhlosion and set up with Trick Room and sweep with Piloswine and Boldore Earthquake spam.

Mienshao is the only one who can get Wide Guard and I don't know where the move relearner is. 

I need help with only two things, either tell me if a Mienshao exists and I can catch him or if a move relearner is anywhere in Agate Circus and beyond. I can't return back from Agate Circus because of the sleep spell thing and I am stuck in the Charlotte Gym Battle.

15 minutes ago, Zarc said:

I can offer you one if you want 

wow that is amazing, too bad i dont have anything good to give back. i actually dont have anything good.

but if you are still willing to help which i think you might not, can i get a mr.mime with wide guard and trick room, no shinies and no ivs. just a mr. mime with these 2 moves and level 60-70 please

Edited by ArenaGrenadeVEVO
update

For future reference: there is a move relearner in Agate Circus, I think he was around the bottom right corner.

I would also recommend evolving boldore (you can find a linkstone in route 2) and piloswine (you can teach it ancient power via move relearner).