Hurt and Heal: Pseudo Legendaries(Tyranitar wins with 49 Points)

30 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@Hycrox Lies. Garchomp chomps garbage and you know it.

EDIT: bump

Dragonite: 10

Tyranitar: 30

Salamence: 9

Metagross: 20

Garchomp: 17

Hydreigon: 16

Kommo-o: 2 (FINISH HIM)

says the colourblind without taste for pseudos

I wanna see dragonite fly with those wings. It'll be fun

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans
53 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@Hycrox I got this.

200w_d.gif.54ea525ced62a615672aa5fff4a22bd6.gif

Plus, since Dragonite learns Extreme Speed, wouldn't that make it the best (or at least the fastest) flyer?

I'd like to see Garchomp do.... whatever it does.

It digs.

It flies.

It swims.

It kills.

Get on Garchomp's level tbh.

• Veterans
14 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

It also doesn't learn an essential move for it to be moderately relevant without a tm.

without a tm.

If you're talking about Earthquake, idk why Mr. Dragonite's talking when not only does it have to be bred for Extremespeed, it doesn't get Dragon Claw by level up either zzzz. Inferior Salamence really. Heck it needed to get Multiscale and Hurricane to step out of the former's shadow, whereas Garchomp's been pretty much the same since inception xp.

p.s: this is not me saying I dislike Dragonite, far from it. Quite like the chubby dragon, just massively prefer Garchomp.

18 minutes ago, Jess said:

Dragonite: 11

Garchomp: 15

Kommo-o: 2

@Azeria Overkill and overrated as hell tbh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It has everything I judge a Pokemon over, Fantastic Design in my eyes, extremely fond childhood memories, amazing times with it Competitively or using it in-game, hence it being what I consider a Perfect Pokemon. I won't deny it's overrated, I don't particularly care about that either. If there's something I find overrated, it's Gardevoir.

8 minutes ago, Azeria said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It has everything I judge a Pokemon over, Fantastic Design in my eyes, extremely fond childhood memories, amazing times with it Competitively or using it in-game, hence it being what I consider a Perfect Pokemon. I won't deny it's overrated, I don't particularly care about that either.

It comes down to personal taste! I find its design an overkill. Hammerhead landshark dragon with turbines as "hammer-sides" that can Dig, swim and fly. Also I don't know what's that yellow thing on its face maybe an egg tossed at it. Oh, I forgot. Plus, Garchomp's mega is a useless abomination imho.

I am disappointed by Dragonite's design too, but Dragonair's existence is enough to get my votes.

Also, @Hycrox don't talk about Dragonite flying with its tiny wings being ridiculous. Garchomp flies with its non-existent wings :P 

27 minutes ago, Jess said:

Garchomp's mega is a useless abomination imho.

Nothing to say here, this is correct

and Garchomp does follow some sort of aerodynamics, those arm fins aren't for nothing (running start into gliding). Dragonite just has tiny wings for a very heavy body

@Azeria Ewww, Dragon Claw? Choice Band Outrage where it's at!

Yeah, I don't necessarily dislike Garchomp, it's one of the best on the list (tied w/Tyranitar, not counting the broken megas)

My main gripe with it though is that Garchomp has the audacity to try and replace Flygon, and design wise, I find it kinda ugly.

We could continue arguing over who the best ninja turtle is (spoiler alert, it's Leonardo), but at this point, I say it time to take out the bigger threat, Hydreigon (I like you Hydra thing, but your prevos are ugly and your not great compared to the others on the list)

15 minutes ago, Jess said:

Also, @Hycrox don't talk about Dragonite flying with its tiny wings being ridiculous. Garchomp flies with its non-existent wings :P 

I imagine Garchomp just Naruto runs everywhere to get places. And don't even get me started about that useless af mega. Worse than normal Garchomp.

Edited by Dragoknight

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

@Azeria Ewww, Dragon Claw? Choice Band Outrage where it's at!

Yeah, I don't necessarily dislike Garchomp, it's one of the best on the list (tied w/Tyranitar, not counting the broken megas)

My main gripe with it though is that Garchomp has the audacity to try and replace Flygon, and design wise, I find it kinda ugly.

We could continue arguing over who the best ninja turtle is (spoirer alert, its Leonardo), but at this point, I say it time to take out the bigger threat, Hydreigon (I like you Hydra thing, but your prevos are ugly and your not great compared to the others on the list)

I imagine Garchomp just Naruto runs everywhere to get places. And don't even get me started about that useless af mega. Worse than normal Garchomp.

Flygon's hella dope too. Funnily enough tho, I was exposed to Garchomp first because I never played Gen3 as a kid. In a way it's the other way around to me.

I was with you until you said Hydreigon.

Yeah no. Hydra is my second favourite on the list :(((

Dragonite: 11

Garchomp: 16

Kommo-o: 0

Now I love him a lot but can we pull back Ttar a bit, having this massive a lead makes it :/ long term.

24 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

Garchomp does follow some sort of aerodynamics, those arm fins aren't for nothing (running start into gliding).

Some, yes.... But these tiny turbines are only for effect and, even if they aren't, they'd not provide enough propulsion to lift even a puppy...

25 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

Dragonite just has tiny wings for a very heavy body

I also agree. I've seen fan art alternative designs for Dragonite that were a lot better than the original one. Yellow Barney is cute but lacks the mystical element of Dragon...

Dragonair, on the other hand... Just majestic. Best Dragon pokemon ever made design-wise (together with Flygon) imo.

tumblr_otdmesu6qg1r8sc3ro4_540.gif

2 hours ago, walpurgis said:

Fine, I'll switch over to tyranitar

Welcome to #TeamTyranitar :)

Dragonite: 10

Tyranitar: 31

Salamence: 5

Garchomp: 15

Hydreigon: 14

Now that the both worst Pseudos are gone, it's a hard choice who to hurt

Edit: Got Ninja'd by @Anti_Hero