Mono- Flying

Lobos

Well this is going to be my first official post and... umm to the team!

Overview:

-Flying Team:

tornadus-incarnate.jpg

Tornadus (M) @ Flying Gem

Trait: Prankster

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Acrobatics

- Brick Break

- Bulk Up

- Substitute

Tornadus is sarted becuase it can wreak havoc in sandstorms. This set works set allows Tornadus to easily lure in and destroy Tyranitar, with a Brick Break. Not only does Brick Break destroy Tyranitar, but also hits the Steel-types that resist Acrobatics STAB attack. A substitute is set so it can survive from a U-turn Genesect or hide behind and set up while others set hazards (such as toxic spike and spikes). And finally Bulk-Up bring some ... Bulk!, Tornadus while boosting its already high attack.Flying Gem goes with Acrobatics, giving Tornadus a 165 Base Power STAB move upon the first use. After use, the power of Acrobatics is still doubled, making it a 110 Base Power move.

ani227.gif

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Spikes

- Roost

- Whirlwind

- Brave Bird

Who do you call in a momment for defense? Skarmory that's who! Skarmory happily sets up a layer of Spikes to force the opponent to make a decision when switching in and out of the battlefield. Roost can wear out Life Orb users, such as Metagross and Gyarados, Dragonite... tou know what almost all offensive pokemons. Whirlwind is great alternative for forcing setting up opponets or it could just be used for extra damage from the opponent landing on Spikes. Brave Bird ties it all together nicely with it being a high Base Power STAB move that handles threats nicely.

Honchkrow_by_trombone13.png

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Moxie

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Sucker Punch

- Brave Bird

- Substitute

- Roost

Hit me I'll kill you, too slow... too bad! I see Honchcrow more as a revenge-sweeper. Once Honchkrow can get a kill or two, it becomes almost impossible to stop as it can destroy every Pokemon that doesn't resist Brave Bird, kill all fast offensive Pokemon with Sucker Punch. Brave Bird/Sucker Punch abuses Honchkrow's STAB combination with the threat of Moxie. Roost is wonderful for healing off the damage taken from Life Orb and Brave Bird. Substitute is a good move as it works well in conjunction with Roost, as it is good for avoiding status and decreasing Honchkrows reliance on Sucker Punch.

250px-Zapdos.png

Zapdos @ Leftovers

Trait: Lightningrod

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt

- Heat Wave

- Roost

- Volt Switch

Normally people would go for the defensive Zaptos, but I need special defense right? Well this os my version where I can go inside destroy those pesky rain teams as I have Bulk! But when things get too out of hand I just Volt Switch my way out. The use Heat Wave/Thunderbolt combo and destroy you eventually in the near past. Roost as we can tell is used for that extra hp when I need it.

Salamence-dragon-type-6718906-260-240.jpg

Salamence (F) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Moxie

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Outrage

- Fire Fang

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

Lets just say that with a second user of the moxie, paired off with the choice scarf, you better hope that you have a steel type! Outraging his way through, Salamence recieves a stab from his already high attacks as he tears through leaving (almost) nothing alive. Fire Fang are for those steels type who pose as a threat, and grass. Earthquake is to get rid of Tentacruel and Toxicroak better. While I finish off with a stone edge so I atleast stand a chance against Volcarona.

landorus-incarnate.jpg

Landorus (M) @ Expert Belt

Trait: Sheer Force

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Earth Power

- Focus Blast

- Physcic

- Rock Polish

And lastly is my special destroyer, Landorus!! Sheer Force boosts the majority of Landorus special moves. This set is like a faster, more powerful Nidoking. Earth Power is Landorus best special STAB move, boosted by Sheer Force. Focus Blast provides coverage on Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Hydreigon. Rock Polish allows you to sweep a weakened team at a moments notice. Psychic is a move rarely seen without STAB, but is considered here largely because it is both powerful and accurate. It OHKOes Breloom, Keldeo, Conkeldurr, and Gengar.

So there it is...

(P.S.--- some info is from sources like Reborns Servers People and Bulbapedia, Smogon, and Personal Experiences)

(P.S.S.--- I like pie)<<<<<Sort of irrelevant :D

Maybe xatu so you could bounce back those rocks.

Oh and ebelt sheer force lando is dumb; firstly because his coverage isn't THAT great, and secondly because with the ability, you would negate LO recoil effect and hit harder.

Edited by Skwayz

Please do not post incomplete teams, as this breaks the rules in the RMT guidelines.

In response tho this, I actually have my team completed it's just a matter of Salamence's picture not being up there. Otherwise his move set is there and my analysis of him is done!

I dunno how much time Unknown guy you post really useless coment.

First you just don't explain why he should go with Haller arm over substitute, or Hp ice over volt switch. Maybe because you copy/paste set from smogon without thinking? Anyway.

Hammer arm is really dumb as sub got priority, a way to scout choiced mon, and sub is just better overall.

I kinda agree with Hp ice over vswitch atm, as it'd just leave you SR weak.

If you go with xatu, yeah, stay with vswitch.

Good Team By the way

In My Opinion Use Hammer Arm On Tornadus Instead Of Subsitute

Doesn't that completely ruin the point of Tornadus being fast? Not to mention, he already has Brick Break.

Oh, and why isn't this RMT in the RMT section? An admin needs to move it.

Edited by Roo The BAKA!